TDU sucks

stink219

Oops I forgot, TDU still sucks!!
I am beginning to think you are someone from management who is being paid to take the focus off of the contract negotiations and put it all on TDU.
Or, someone paid by the Teamsters to take the focus off the ream job we might be getting ready to accept from UPS?
At any rate, there is a tendancy in your posts to move the focus away from information on the current contract negotiations.
Just an objective observation.
Now, go ahead and flame me as some TDU lover or something like you usually do.
It's o.k. I can take it. In the mean time, I will go continue my focus on the current negotiations, not your diversion campaign.
I assure you, I'm the antithesis of management. Your just taking one of my other posts on another thread and spinning it towards me. Plus, this is a TDU sucks thread. I wish I did get paid for my hatred of TDU. I'd be a billionaire!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I assure you, I'm the antithesis of management. Your just taking one of my other posts on another thread and spinning it towards me. Plus, this is a TDU sucks thread. I wish I did get paid for my hatred of TDU. I'd be a billionaire!

I knew I could find you in here!

We are currently engaged in high-stakes negotiations for the largest employer that the Teamsters represent.

This is not the time for partisan bickering.

Like it or not, Hoffa and hall are representing us at the bargaining table and we need to get behind them and present a united front.
hall knows what he is doing. He is a great negotiator and tough as nails. I guarantee he wins in the end. He has so far and I know he WON'T disappoint. Of all the things hall has done for us can you count on one hand how many times TDU has given him a pat on the back??? Nope. This is a time when we should all be in it to win a good contract together and all TDU wants to do is divide us.

DiadTribe

407!!! To answer your question, it's March 27th 2013 at 9:09am. I've realized that TDU still sucks!

another fine example of Teamster intellect. "Don't yah just wish we could keep buildin' those 3 ton clunkers that got 6mpg and lasted 50,000 miles
Golly Gee. And there wasn't ant TDU then . Lordy, Lordy , Lordy. I sure do miss those days!!

stink219

Why don't you shut up for a while. When this :censored2: gets ironed out then you can run your mouth.
Spoken Like a True Union Boss. "Shut Up! And when we are finished deciding what we think is best for you we might let you know.
Until then... "SHUT UP!!!!!!!"
Didn't you fill out your union questioner? Did you submit any article changes to you local? If you did none of these then 407 is correct. We vote people in to make decisions on our behalf. Let them do their work. I just got a call from my local saying that UPS may allow the 40% of UPSers that are in UPS run health plans to switch to Teamster run health plans. I'm already in a Teamster health plan and it's the best in our state. That being said, unless it ends up in the tentative agreement, why worry about it?

Spoken Like a True Union Boss. "Shut Up! And when we are finished deciding what we think is best for you we might let you know.
That's not what I meant. My message wasent for the vast majority of the members who trool on this forum. It was for the the members of TDU who troll this forum. There are very few people on this forum who are a actually in the know. It was a message plain and simple for TDU. I'm pretty sure I've got some backing in this statement. What TDU did was wrong and I was upset that they undermined the process of our negotiations. TDU has some very good information sometimes but they never give credit to Hoffa & Hall or the international even whn they do great things. That's wrong. Shame on them for what they did and I showed them as much disrespect as I could and they (TDU ) earned it.

stink219

That's not what I meant. My message wasent for the vast majority of the members who trool on this forum. It was for the the members of TDU who troll this forum. There are very few people on this forum who are a actually in the know. It was a message plain and simple for TDU. I'm pretty sure I've got some backing in this statement. What TDU did was wrong and I was upset that they undermined the process of our negotiations. TDU has some very good information sometimes but they never give credit to Hoffa & Hall or the international even whn they do great things. That's wrong. Shame on them for what they did and I showed them as much disrespect as I could and they (TDU ) earned it.
Yeah, what he said!
TDU still sucking in 2013!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Even at 11:30pm and cocked out of my mind TDU still sucks!!!
Dude, I think someone needs to put you in a timeout. How many post did you put up today? I bet it was over 100 posts. You need to chill out. You've been wrong so much lately it must be embarassing for you.

stink219

Even at 11:30pm and cocked out of my mind TDU still sucks!!!
Dude, I think someone needs to put you in a timeout. How many post did you put up today? I bet it was over 100 posts. You need to chill out. You've been wrong so much lately it must be embarassing for you.
I think someone needs a hug. I'm sorry realbrown. I feel really bad for exposing your cult for what it is. Go do something productive and support your union. Stop following your anti union TDU organization. You'll feel better. The power of the Teamsters compels you.