TDU sucks

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I think someone needs a hug. I'm sorry realbrown. I feel really bad for exposing your cult for what it is. Go do something productive and support your union. Stop following your anti union TDU organization. You'll feel better. The power of the Teamsters compels you.
Exposing? All your doing is name calling.

I never said anything that wasn't true about your pagan cult. You guys are the pariah of labor. Please take your insignificance and go away. Inthegame is dead on about you guys too.
I hate TDU and I haven't even had a drop of alcohol. All they ever do is slander hall and and I start a little thread and that guy realbrown1 keeps having a hissey fit. I bet he's Ken P.

stink219

Read the thread! Do you guys understand what real unionism is about? See how people come together and fight against the evils against out union. Teamsters vs UPS? No, TDU vs TEAMSTERS. Once again, you TDU guys don't get it!! I'm going to bed now. When I wake up, I want you to guess what I'll be thinking.......
Guys, please inform them!!!

Read the thread! Do you guys understand what real unionism is about? See how people come together and fight against the evils against out union. Teamsters vs UPS? No, TDU vs TEAMSTERS. Once again, you TDU guys don't get it!! I'm going to bed now. When I wake up, I want you to guess what I'll be thinking.......
Guys, please inform them!!!
Ok TDU sucks is what you'll be thinking. So will I.