TDU sucks

BCFan

Thanks for the pure disrespect.
No respect or disrespect involved as I have neither for you as respect needs to be earned and disrespect does not fit what I was trying to convey. I stated clearly my point of contention with TDU, I also think Paff is a idiot, however don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I am a third generation Teamster so I have seen it all. I at one time drank the TDU koolaid and realized that Paff was a idealist leach trying to attach himself to a grand illusion and stepped away feeling the taste of something really bad. That being said some of TDU's info and ideas are actually pretty good. I truly did not mean to offend you,only to hopefully educate and enlighten your thought process. You see, as Stewards we must always be looking for new ways to help our members keep their jobs. Please don't be offended by a point of view that may appear to be different than yours, rather treat it as learning opportunity not as a scolding....Fraternally...BC

stink219

TDU trolls

"TDU has earned a negative reputation around the country for attempting to destroy the Teamsters Union from within. Their anti-union activities over the years are well documented, and are an insult to the hard-working men and women of our Union. TDU calls itself a democratic organization, but the truth is there is nothing democratic about this group. This small splinter group based out of Detroit, Michigan is not interested in what is best for Teamsters. Their only mission is to undermine the Teamsters Union, do what they can to weaken the membership, and help anti-union interests and employers destroy our ability to fight for working families. TDU is not our friend, and we will do whatever we must to fight their plan to destroy our union. This resolution is a first step is to stand up for real Teamsters by fighting back against TDU’s anti-Teamster agenda. We cannot allow this group to weaken our union and destroy our ability to improve the quality of life for working men and women."

over9five

Staff member
Re: TDU trolls

"TDU has earned a negative reputation around the country for attempting to destroy the Teamsters Union from within. Their anti-union activities over the years are well documented, and are an insult to the hard-working men and women of our Union. TDU calls itself a democratic organization, but the truth is there is nothing democratic about this group. This small splinter group based out of Detroit, Michigan is not interested in what is best for Teamsters. Their only mission is to undermine the Teamsters Union, do what they can to weaken the membership, and help anti-union interests and employers destroy our ability to fight for working families. TDU is not our friend, and we will do whatever we must to fight their plan to destroy our union. This resolution is a first step is to stand up for real Teamsters by fighting back against TDU’s anti-Teamster agenda. We cannot allow this group to weaken our union and destroy our ability to improve the quality of life for working men and women."

Who are you quoting, Stink?

ups hero

TDU trolls

I'll admit, I've never heard the word "troll" being used much, until I came upon BC. I love it! I use the word all the time at work now.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

There are TDU trolls here on this forum who don't work for ups and have political agenda's. don't be fooled they are here to divide us.

There are Teamster trolls here on this forum who don't work for UPS and have political agendas.
Don't get fooled again!
New boss is the same as the old boss.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Pretty sad most of the comments from people after the article. I wonder how many of those people would turn down union work to make 9 bucks at Walmart?? Why the friend would they care what a union member makes....these people don't want anything to do with unions but can't stfu about unions...makes no sense. And they all seem to be stuck on two thoughts about unions, gangster thugs from the early days and the uaw.....please