TDU & Teamsters United are going to lose big and prove once and from r all TDU SUCKS

LeadBelly

Banned
With a slate of misfit officials and stewards there isn't a chance in he'll flip flop Freddy and the fat man got a chance. Just remember I told you so right here in this thread. It's gonna be a beat down.

over9five

Staff member
Are there really a lot of TDU people on BC? I remember them from the last election, but haven't heard anything about them since then. Never even hear them mentioned at work.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are there really a lot of TDU people on BC? I remember them from the last election, but haven't heard anything about them since then. Never even hear them mentioned at work.
All of these threads, all of this belly aching about TDU, shows how worried these guys really are.

FZ and Co. was at my building today and were greeted with mass enthusiasm.

H is dead on his feet, especially in the Central Region.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
All of these threads, all of this belly aching about TDU, shows how worried these guys really are.

FZ and Co. was at my building today and were greeted with mass enthusiasm.

H is dead on his feet, especially in the Central Region.
The East alone will beat beat Z's total.

Brown Spider

The East alone will beat beat Z's total.

Do any of you H cheerleaders ever ask yourselves just what he has done? Or do you just find it easier to leap into the air and bellow H! H! H!? Please...just point out one accomplishment that he has made since he's been in office. Please...show how he has bettered the life of even ONE Teamster, other than himself.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Do any of you H cheerleaders ever ask yourselves just what he has done? Or do you just find it easier to leap into the air and bellow H! H! H!? Please...just point out one accomplishment that he has made since he's been in office. Please...show how he has bettered the life of even ONE Teamster, other than himself.
Ups drivers make 100k a year plus benefits paid......I would say that makes a lot of teamsters lives better

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ups drivers make 100k a year plus benefits paid......I would say that makes a lot of teamsters lives better
"UPS drivers" are the minority of "UPSer's",...

....and the majority of us drivers don't make 100k?

The majority of us drivers are inching closer to "100k" because of the failed "9.5 opt-in" language, where the company has demonstrated that they are more than willing to pay the penalty, rather than reduce our paid day, while the Union declares victory in lieu of unwanted compensation.

Time vs Money, which is more valuable????

The older you get, the clearer the issues become.
Wake up my Brothers and Sisters....and...

JUSTVOTE_BLK_zps8cwhchke.jpg

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Do you ever ask yourself what fat boy and Fred have done. You told me in the past you weren't very impressed with fat boy or the job he did in his local. Fred's persecution
Of Tdu members in the past is well documented and now he's with Tdu. Hence the nickname flip flop Freddy. His contract with Kroger is awful. He has another barn where he has unlimited subcontractors. He is pushing car haul to the brink of going out on strike and out of business. Fred wants to strike them. I want to honor that strike but it will be the end of car haul as we know it.