TDU & TOS - VS - 396 BA & the H STEWARDS

hyena

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.[/QUOTE]
He said nothing about you (stink) being part of TDU dumb!@#. Ill spell it out for you, he said your a sheep you blindly follow.

Last edited:

stink219

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.[/QUOTE]
He said nothing about you being part of TDU dumb!@#. Ill spell it out for you, he said your a sheep you blindly follow.

You suck at this posting stuff.
Break down his comment in the simplistic form:

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.[/
This dialog implies that he is not TDU but me and 407 follow blindly.

Hyena said:
He said nothing about you being part of TDU dumb!@#. Ill spell it out for you, he said your a sheep you blindly follow.

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.[/

he said your a sheep you blindly follow.
The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.[/

Hyena, you add bullcrap always. What are you talking about then? So you didn't mean TDU?

hyena

You suck at this posting stuff.
Break down his comment in the simplistic form:

This dialog implies that he is not TDU but me and 407 follow blindly.

Hyena said:

Hyena, you add bullcrap always. What are you talking about then? So you didn't mean TDU?

Yea yea I do suck at this posting stuff.... What he said in no way implied you were TDU.

hyena

You think I and 407 blindly follow TDU?
I thought you were stupid and I'm sorry. Now I have confirmed you are stupid, so thank you!
He said nothing about you being part of TDU. Your the one twisting stuff. I was able to read this and clearly understand what he was saying. P.S I Quoted the wrong poster last time

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You think I and 407 blindly follow TDU?
I thought you were stupid and I'm sorry. Now I have confirmed you are stupid, so thank you!

Re-read my post genius. I never said you blindly follow TDU. You know you are brainwashed, blind follower of the OG leadership.

stink219

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.

There is no other entity than TDU that you speak of in your post. And this is your problem. You seem to be incapable of understanding. TDU doesn't do it either.

And you proclaim yourself as an expert at the language of the contract!!!! You can't even read and comprehend simple english.

Print out your top post. Hand it to any person from 8 to 100 years old and ask them if they knew what you meant to say was Hoffa/Hall OG. You omitted it weather intentional or not. Are you the guy that goes to a restaurant, sits down, reads the menu for 10 minutes and when the waiter comes to take your order you say,"I'll have one please."? Not knowing why the hell the waiter is looking at you with a tilted head. "ONE OF WHAT!!!???"
I know that went way over your head Realclown1. Be more concise.

Last edited:

realbrown1

There is no other entity than TDU that you speak of in your post. And this is your problem. You seem to be incapable of understanding. TDU doesn't do it either. Your post should have said :

And you proclaim yourself as an expert at the language of the contract!!!! You can't even read and comprehend simple english.

stink219

I said this before I am NOT TDU. I will challenge them whenever I think they are wrong. The only ones around here blindly following are you and 407.

There is no other entity than TDU that you speak of in your post. And this is your problem. You seem to be incapable of understanding. TDU doesn't do it either.

Print out your top post. Hand it to any person from 8 to 100 years old and ask them if they knew what you meant to say was Hoffa/Hall OG. You omitted it weather intentional or not. Are you the guy that goes to a restaurant, sits down, reads the menu for 10 minutes and when the waiter comes to take your order you say,"I'll have one please."? Not knowing why the hell the waiter is looking at you with a tilted head. "ONE OF WHAT!!!???"

realbrown1

Hyena knew it right off.
Guess we are going to have to question your comprehension of the TA now. I mean if you can understand that I was referring to you and 407 being blind followers of the OG, then what else don't you understand? How many details of the TA are you misinterpreting?

mrwiliker

anyone following this post or this forum knows what side you represent stink. it was clear that he was saying you blindly follow your side... I would just edit those previous posts you made and try to save face.

stink219

Hyena knew it right off.
Guess we are going to have to question your comprehension of the TA now. I mean if you can understand that I was referring to you and 407 being blind followers of the OG, then what else don't you understand? How many details of the TA are you misinterpreting?
First off, I knew what your intent was all along. And that is the problem I have with you. You are never clear and concise in your vocabulary. You ask if I misinterpret the TA? Buddy, please, i deal with our contract daily. The whole point of this back and forth was that you omitted information in your original post. You and a few other people on here will defend your point to no end even if it means omission and lies. If you have something to say. Say it. I'll be waiting for your immediate defense tactic. I'm sure you can't help yourself.

stink219

anyone following this post or this forum knows what side you represent stink. it was clear that he was saying you blindly follow your side... I would just edit those previous posts you made and try to save face.
As did I know. But was he clear? If that was the very first post anyone read on BC, would they know what he was talking about? I don't believe so. That was my point. I really don't care of any of what realbrown says. He says I follow the OG and he thinks I take it as a dig. Every time he says that, I take it as a compliment.

realbrown1

As did I know. But was he clear? If that was the very first post anyone read on BC, would they know what he was talking about? I don't believe so. That was my point. I really don't care of any of what realbrown says. He says I follow the OG and he thinks I take it as a dig. Every time he says that, I take it as a compliment.

I never just say you follow the OG. I always say you blindly follow the OG.
Again, having problems with the English language, or is it memory problems?

realbrown1

And you do care what I say, obviously. Otherwise why would your signiture say......hey what happened to your signiture?

over9five

Staff member
And you do care what I say, obviously. Otherwise why would your signiture say......hey what happened to your signiture?

From the Terms of Service that everyone agreed to when they joined this site:

"Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum."

We've been remiss in enforcing this due to the strong emotions during this contract process. Let's please all go back to discussing the issues without insulting each other.
Thanks

realbrown1

From the Terms of Service that everyone agreed to when they joined this site:

"Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum."

We've been remiss in enforcing this due to the strong emotions during this contract process. Let's please all go back to discussing the issues without insulting each other.
Thanks

Well that's going to knock out about 80% of what Stink and 407 post on BC.

stink219

TDU & TOS - VS - 396 BA & the H STEWARDS

I understand the rules. As long as everyone is policed in the same fashion. Fair and equal treatment for all?