TDU

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

realbrown1

I believe that. I do believe Tdu played a role in us voting for officials. I guess what I'm concerned about is how one sided their website is and has been. National voter turnout, not 1 word on website? Their hatred for IBT keeps them from aligning on working family issues like "right to work". There is absolutely no optimism with them anymore, but then they wouldn't exist if everything was to their liking

Sent using BrownCafe App
In their defense, you can't ally with a group of criminals.

And that is what they have been PROVEN to be for the last 16 plus years.

You know me...
Surfing and stumbled upon the TDU.ORG website. On the outside looking in they appear to have a lot of helpful information. It actually looks to good to be true, so what's the catch with this group? All of you that have been around longer than me give me the low down please...

Asking what TDU is on this board is like joining a political debate board and asking what a democrat is...

Now If Stink219,was here........
Oh, he is. I'd bet my life on it. I'm thinking Wide Load, but I could be wrong, and no one on here has the balls to admit who they are in real life. Cept me. I'll take full credit for my work on here. ;-)

realbrown1

whistle blowers? Blowers, DEFINITELY!
But a simplified term is RAT.
However, if you think they are here for your wellbeing, your delusional.
Haven't you ratted out others on this very site to the management of this site?

I believe that officially make you and lead belly RATS!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

I have never ratted anyone out ever. On here or in real life. Can't say the same for you.
Do you support R.A?

He cost the members of Minnesota local 792 who were Southern Wine and Spirits employees a good contract for 6 Playboy Superbowl part tickets.

He is the number 3 person on H's 2016 slate and he is a criminal.

He sold out Teamsters for 6 superbowl party tickets.

You OG crooks make me sick.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Do you support R.A?

He cost the members of Minnesota local 792 who were Southern Wine and Spirits employees a good contract for 6 Playboy Superbowl part tickets.

So he's in jail?

Spongebob1

Spongebob1

Do you support R.A?

Winner!!!!

If you are a silent observer of this site TDU only tries to divide our teamsters union. Their leader was a teamster for only one year in 1974. He has ulterior motives for the teamsters. He wants to have control and this control will give him what drives anyone who wants power and that is money.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you are a silent observer of this site TDU only tries to divide our teamsters union. Their leader was a teamster for only one year in 1974. He has ulterior motives for the teamsters. He wants to have control and this control will give him what drives anyone who wants power and that is money.
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!
Winner!!!!!!!!!

realbrown1

How long was H a teamster before he ran for office?

What Teamster jobs did he do?

Truck driver........no
warehouse worker...........no
loader/unloader...........no
factory worker..........no

So give it up already, you lost.

And you will lose in the fall.

And then you will be tearing down everything that FZ tries to build.