TDU

Brown Spider

Not in every case. The majority are. But the few others that maybe blaming H for one thing are being short sighted of the issues at hand.

Hmm. So the "majority" of those members who oppose H and H are TDU? And the few others "are being short sighted of the issues at hand"? You would think that H and H would at least clarify those issues at hand in an effort to win over the short sighted few. Has it been like this since members first began electing the General President? I don't recall R.V. Durham and Walter S acknowledging a difficulty in reaching out to those "short sighted of the issues" members. In fact, I don't remember toilets, weight issues or roosters even being mentioned in that election. Must be a sign of the times...a commentary on the campaigns...or a reflection of some overzealous supporters.

TDU is something that members start out with in their quest for information. Once they've been around a while and they know a little they know TDU is an anti union anti teamsters side of the story. There leader and founder was a teamster for one year in the 1974. That's all the time he could do. He has made a career bashing the teamsters and their hard working members.

davburke

Are the locals who's majority voted against Jim H and Ken H in the last election all affiliated with Fred G, Sandy P and do they consider themselves TDU? Are those the same people who will be on the opposing slate this next election?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hmm. So the "majority" of those members who oppose H and H are TDU? And the few others "are being short sighted of the issues at hand"? You would think that H and H would at least clarify those issues at hand in an effort to win over the short sighted few. Has it been like this since members first began electing the General President? I don't recall R.V. Durham and Walter S acknowledging a difficulty in reaching out to those "short sighted of the issues" members. In fact, I don't remember toilets, weight issues or roosters even being mentioned in that election. Must be a sign of the times...a commentary on the campaigns...or a reflection of some overzealous supporters.
Issues like blaming H for a double edged sword of the central states pension when it was a naive issue of a former president bumping up the payout $400 and pulling a 25 and out, out of his arse. So, brown spider, re up your TDU membership. Oh let me guess, your not a member of TDU either! Browncafe, and we can't find one TDUer with the balls to claim it. More proof of the garbage bs organization it is.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Issues like blaming H for a double edged sword of the central states pension when it was a naive issue of a former president bumping up the payout $400 and pulling a 25 and out, out of his arse. So, brown spider, re up your TDU membership. Oh let me guess, your not a member of TDU either! Browncafe, and we can't find one TDUer with the balls to claim it. More proof of the garbage bs organization it is.
Carey could improve benefits to the CSPF but in almost 17 years H couldn't reduce benefits and accrual rates to try and save it?

Sounds like a weak leader to me.

Brown Spider

And how, Pant Load, did you determine that I am not one of the "short sighted of the issues at hand" members and instead, a TDUer determined to protect my affiliation from the wrath of the dreaded and fearless Hoffa supporters? That must be some sophisticated equipment you've got in the basement lab to have exposed me in just a matter of hours. You're quite the sleuth, Pant Load. However, I can assure you that I am not a supporter of Jim Hoffa and never have been. I can also assure you that as far as membership in TDU is concerned...it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, PANT LOAD!

Have a good day.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And how, Pant Load, did you determine that I am not one of the "short sighted of the issues at hand" members and instead, a TDUer determined to protect my affiliation from the wrath of the dreaded and fearless H supporters? That must be some sophisticated equipment you've got in the basement lab to have exposed me in just a matter of hours. You're quite the sleuth, Pant Load. However, I can assure you that I am not a supporter of Jim H and never have been. I can also assure you that as far as membership in TDU is concerned...it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, PANT LOAD!

Have a good day.
Thank you for proving my point! Any other closet TDUers want to grow a set an admit it? Didn't think so!
"TDU, so many members that nobody heard of."