TDU

hyena

You had a rally with three people. That's hilarious. Welcome to Teamcare son. We love that you are in it.
I hate it brother. The doctors they have in network suck in my area !A eye doctor told my wife to take her coffe outside and said she couldn't use her phone. The dudes lucky I wasn't there. And this is the 2nd eye doctor... The first one pissed me off lol

I hate it brother. The doctors they have in network suck in my area !A eye doctor told my wife to take her coffe outside and said she couldn't use her phone. The dudes lucky I wasn't there. And this is the 2nd eye doctor... The first one :censored2: me off lol
I hear you but if something lik this was said I'd be out the door. I've never been treated like this let alone because of my insurance. I'm told my medical it's the Taj Mahal. Are you sure you aren't in a po dung area with one doctor per ever 85 miles? No disrespect but doctors are a dime a dozen where I'm at.

hyena

I hear you but if something lik this was said I'd be out the door. I've never been treated like this let alone because of my insurance. I'm told my medical it's the Taj Mahal. Are you sure you aren't in a po dung area with one doctor per ever 85 miles? No disrespect but doctors are a dime a dozen where I'm at.
In network my choices are limited. Let's just say I'm gonna be putting some miles on the vehicles soon.

In network my choices are limited. Let's just say I'm gonna be putting some miles on the vehicles soon.
I'm sorry. Did you ever give these doctors hell for not accepting Teamcare. I can honestly say I've never come across any doctor in 20 years that doesn't take it up here.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Listen to this uneducated idiot. Does your family let you outside?
Can't answer for H's incompetence and why he ignored the problem for 17 years?

So call me an idiot and then you can ignore the tens of thousands of retired Teamsters that are going to lose 60% to 70% of their pensions.

You are a good little OG cheerleader.

Brown Spider

Thank you for proving my point! Any other closet TDUers want to grow a set an admit it? Didn't think so!
"TDU, so many members that nobody heard of."

Yep Pant Load...you got me. It was your sophisticated interrogation skills. They just don't come any sharper than you. You just keep chasing those ghosts. (psst...there's another one over there)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Can't answer for H's incompetence and why he ignored the problem for 17 years?

So call me an idiot and then you can ignore the tens of thousands of retired Teamsters that are going to lose 60% to 70% of their pensions.

You are a good little OG cheerleader.
So your saying it's inevitable? Let me ask you, what's Z's plan?

realbrown1

So your saying it's inevitable? Let me ask you, what's Z's plan?
His plan is not to ignore the problem for 17 years and watch pension plans fail one after another.

A lot of pension plans are a mess.

The solution will not be pretty.

It would have been better for everyone of H would have started dealing with this problem 16 years ago instead of playing golf with the CEO's.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
His plan is not to ignore the problem for 17 years and watch pension plans fail one after another.

A lot of pension plans are a mess.

The solution will not be pretty.

It would have been better for everyone of H would have started dealing with this problem 16 years ago instead of playing golf with the CEO's.
So you admit Carey screwed the members. About time.

realbrown1

So you admit Carey screwed the members. About time.
You are being dishonest again.

You know and I know that H is 100% responsible for this pension mess.

He had 17 years to try and fix this problem, and he chose to play golf instead.

No wonder your delegate slate is doing so poorly.

Dishonesty doesn't play very well with the rank and file.

And there is nobody more dishonest on bc than wide load.