TDU

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You are being dishonest again.

You know and I know that H is 100% responsible for this pension mess.

He had 17 years to try and fix this problem, and he chose to play golf instead.

No wonder your delegate slate is doing so poorly.

Dishonesty doesn't play very well with the rank and file.

And there is nobody more dishonest on bc than wide load.
How would it be fixed. Pull freight jobs out of your butt?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You are being dishonest again.

You know and I know that H is 100% responsible for this pension mess.

He had 17 years to try and fix this problem, and he chose to play golf instead.

No wonder your delegate slate is doing so poorly.

Dishonesty doesn't play very well with the rank and file.

And there is nobody more dishonest on bc than wide load.
If H had 17 years to fix the problem....who created the problem 18 years ago?

Bottom rung

If H had 17 years to fix the problem....who created the problem 18 years ago?
Some other nutsack. Who cares, it should have been fixed, H didn't do it like he should've and now it's gonna hurt. H2o doesn't care about us. If they did they'd have fixed this years ago instead of kicking the can down the road. Anybody but H2o 2016!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Some other nutsack. Who cares, it should have been fixed, H didn't do it like he should've and now it's gonna hurt. H2o doesn't care about us. If they did they'd have fixed this years ago instead of kicking the can down the road. Anybody but H2o 2016!
The last time a tdu backed candidate won gp is what created this pension mess....that's why I care......we as teamsters can't afford another tdu backed candidate

wide load

Are you so lazy, that you can not find FZ's words on this.

No wonder you are floundering in you election .
Post the link. Every time I google Z's pension crisis plan, this comes up...
image.jpeg

wide load

How do you fix the problem? Simple, for the future don't elect idiotic TDU losers to run the INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!! Some people have all the ideas, yet there application of depth is limited.

wide load

What made this such a huge problem was letting UPS out of CSPF.

And who allowed that?

Somebody named H who is in bed with UPS.
If UPS wasn't let out it would have only taken 6 years for Carey to destroy central states. I can't believe people liked that :censored2: hole.

Bottom rung

The last time a tdu backed candidate won gp is what created this pension mess....that's why I care......we as teamsters can't afford another tdu backed candidate

From what I've read carey over promised the pension, I wasn't a teamster then and don't know all the details. The problem is that H had years to fix this and didn't.

The central states pension fund is proof that H2o can't be in charge. Why hasn't he done anything about it for seventeen years?, How many contracts?, but we got raises...instead of fixing the pension.
It isn't about TDU it's about the fact that H2o cannot be trusted to lead the teamsters. I'm not TDU and I'm not voting for H2o. There will be many members that will have to work much longer because of all this. The current leadership does not care about the members. We can't afford more of the status quo.

wide load

From what I've read carey over promised the pension, I wasn't a teamster then and don't know all the details. The problem is that H had years to fix this and didn't.

The central states pension fund is proof that H2o can't be in charge. Why hasn't he done anything about it for seventeen years?, How many contracts?, but we got raises...instead of fixing the pension.
It isn't about TDU it's about the fact that H2o cannot be trusted to lead the teamsters. I'm not TDU and I'm not voting for H2o. There will be many members that will have to work much longer because of all this. The current leadership does not care about the members. We can't afford more of the status quo.
How would H fix the problem?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How do you fix the problem? Simple, for the future don't elect idiotic TDU losers to run the INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!! Some people have all the ideas, yet there application of depth is limited.
17 years to fix the problem.

Maybe if H would have taken less golf outings to Ireland, he could have fixed the problem.

Just kidding, he neither had the will nor the ability to do such a thing.

And the OG cheerleaders want to give him 5 more years.

Do you know how many Teamster pension plans will fail in the next 5 years?

And wide load will still be blaming Carey.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
From what I've read carey over promised the pension, I wasn't a teamster then and don't know all the details.

Well....

A lot of us were.

And, we do know the details.

The central states pension fund is proof that H2o can't be in charge. Why hasn't he done anything about it for seventeen years?

You seem to be under the impression.... that he (some how) manages the fund ?

17 years to fix the problem. He neither had the will nor the ability to do such a thing.

Are you forgetting about the change, made in 2003 ?

Please tell me.... you are aware of that.

-Bug-

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Yep Pant Load...you got me. It was your sophisticated interrogation skills. They just don't come any sharper than you. You just keep chasing those ghosts. (psst...there's another one over there)
Off topic question BS ...Why do you continually call wide load " pant load" ?