TDU

Brown Spider

Off topic question BS ...Why do you continually call wide load " pant load" ?

If you google pant load you'll see that it's a derogatory term to describe someone engaging in irritating, frustrating or mindless behavior. For an example, just take a look at post #58 and post #59. Pant Load and Lead Bully have become the Beavis and Butthead of BC. Anyone who questions the leadership of their idol may be subjected to a tirade, threats or labeled TDU. Between the two of them, they have attacked anyone who has criticized the actions of SO, even though SO was suspended from office for those actions. They have blasted the Local 251 officers on a regular basis, threatened members posting on BC and defended the Boston thugs who threatened a female cast member of a film company. I guess that it's a sign of the times when closet tough guys spend a large portion of each day and night lurking behind a computer. When and where do they work? UPS? A local union? Hard to believe.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you google pant load you'll see that it's a derogatory term to describe someone engaging in irritating, frustrating or mindless behavior. For an example, just take a look at post #58 and post #59. Pant Load and Lead Bully have become the Beavis and Butthead of BC. Anyone who questions the leadership of their idol may be subjected to a tirade, threats or labeled TDU. Between the two of them, they have attacked anyone who has criticized the actions of SO, even though SO was suspended from office for those actions. They have blasted the Local 251 officers on a regular basis, threatened members posting on BC and defended the Boston thugs who threatened a female cast member of a film company. I guess that it's a sign of the times when closet tough guys spend a large portion of each day and night lurking behind a computer. When and where do they work? UPS? A local union? Hard to believe.
Speaking harassing and threatening females, 251 leadership did a great job of the recently. It's well documented.
Its funny how you claim an accusation as a fact. But I expect no less. BTW, you forgot to start your statement with the old "I'm not a member of TDU..."

5habits100

Speaking harassing and threatening females, 251 leadership did a great job of the recently. It's well documented.
Its funny how you claim an accusation as a fact. But I expect no less. BTW, you forgot to start your statement with the old "I'm not a member of TDU..."
Do you think these guys will respond to their TDU heroes trying to get someone fired at RH hospital for opposing them

I haven't threatened anyone. Are you one of those guys who is a little less than a man and is always feeling threatened? About the only way you will see me threaten anyone on this forum is if they constantly harass female members. It's one of my triggers.

If you are feeling intimidated by something on this forum report it or log out. I can't fight all your battles for you son.

So now go and fix my spelling and punctuation. Watch out for the boggy man.

Brown Spider

And you forgot to start your statement with "I'm not an idiot but...."

Brown Spider

I haven't threatened anyone. Are you one of those guys who is a little less than a man and is always feeling threatened? About the only way you will see me threaten anyone on this forum is if they constantly harass female members. It's one of my triggers.

If you are feeling intimidated by something on this forum report it or log out. I can't fight all your battles for you son.

You "haven't threatened anyone."? You don't recall threatening to "tat" someone's eyes? It wasn't me and I don't feel threatened or intimidated by you or your sidekick. You're on your own with the spelling. (this should be interesting)

You "haven't threatened anyone."? You don't recall threatening to "tat" someone's eyes? It wasn't me and I don't feel threatened or intimidated by you or your sidekick. You're on your own with the spelling. (this should be interesting)
I have no tattoos nor do I give them out. I'm a teamster not an artist. You are a scardy cat and I can't fight your battles for you. I can't be there for you because I don't know where to look.

Brown Spider

BTW...that would be boogeyman...not boggy man.

Spongebob1

He talks all big and bad,....but the guy is a little dude, he wants everyone to think he's 6'3 and 230 lbs but he's not, trust me I have proof,.. He looks like a kid, It's funny, so many have sent me P.M's that think he's all mouth,.. He's got that thing called ( little man's disease)

5habits100

He talks all big and bad,....but the guy is a little dude, he wants everyone to think he's 6'3 and 230 lbs but he's not, trust me I have proof,.. He looks like a kid, It's funny, so many have sent me P.M's that think he's all mouth,.. He's got that thing called ( little man's disease)
Funny how you didn't say that to his face when you met him. Since you know him.
Don't worry he won't take the bait