TDU

Spongebob1

image.jpeg

He talks all big and bad,....but the guy is a little dude, he wants everyone to think he's 6'3 and 230 lbs but he's not, trust me I have proof,.. He looks like a kid, It's funny, so many have sent me P.M's that think he's all mouth,.. He's got that thing called ( little man's disease)
You are a really funny guy. You actually just made me laugh. Do you love me icecream?

LagunaBrown

When the red vests walk out of the convention like they always do, can we lock the door behind them?
Why do you talk like your gonna be there? You will be in the basement trolling as usual just like most of Ken P's army of clowns.
I am not going to the convention. I am not running and I have to work that week.

And as for EE being your boss, Wednesdays vote count will be telling.

Yup, no balls to put your name on the ballot. As for Edgar he can not even get a job driving..... He got a package car stuck in a parking structure and failed at driving twice. He filed an NLRB charge and it got dismissed because he is a dope. He has lost every Local and delegate election since 2010 and has to lie for votes. He is an embarrassment that puts on a front for his TDU Facebook buddies so he can get under Ken P's desk. Wednesdays vote count will be telling, you better stay off browncafe for a while because you gonna get ripped on.

Why do you talk like your gonna be there? You will be in the basement trolling as usual just like most of Ken P's army of clowns.

Yup, no balls to put your name on the ballot. As for Edgar he can not even get a job driving..... He got a package car stuck in a parking structure and failed at driving twice. He filed an NLRB charge and it got dismissed because he is a dope. He has lost every Local and delegate election since 2010 and has to lie for votes. He is an embarrassment that puts on a front for his TDU Facebook buddies so he can get under Ken P's desk. Wednesdays vote count will be telling but
Edgar sounds like a turd burglar.

How can any grown man feel bullied on an Internet forum. Like want kind of sissy thinks this way. The day I'm bullied on an Internet chat room it the day I cut off my testicles. Seriously what a bunch of sensitive boys. Grow a set and be a man.

LagunaBrown

How can any grown man feel bullied on an Internet forum. Like want kind of sissy thinks this way. The day I'm bullied on an Internet chat room it the day I cut off my testicles. Seriously what a bunch of sensitive boys. Grow a set and be a man.
I have noticed these guys get a one track mind against the local and never self analyze the odds they need to overcome. Most don't know how to campaign (or fool themselves that they do) and ruin their reputation by letting their egos take over. I wish these guys attacked management like they do us. That would be awesome!