TEA PARTY senator resigns to take over THE HERRITAGE foundation ( think tank )

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Jim Demint, won re election in 2010 and was good until 2016, and he knows the republicans in the senate will have to cave on taxes, so he's quitting to go to work for another right wing KOOKY think tank called the Herritage Foundation.

As he leaves, he will take his salary, his pension, his health care coverage and a new salary somewhere in the range of 1 million a year as he calls people on social security & unemployment "MOOCHES".

It is ridiculous that senators and congressmen take their salaries and benefits with them when they walk out the door. They should be like every other american and those things END when their term is over.

Talk about MOOCHES and TAKERS.

Jim DeMint To Heritage Foundation: Senator To Leave Position To Run Think Tank

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Jim Demint, won re election in 2010 and was good until 2016, and he knows the republicans in the senate will have to cave on taxes, so he's quitting to go to work for another right wing KOOKY think tank called the Herritage Foundation.

As he leaves, he will take his salary, his pension, his health care coverage and a new salary somewhere in the range of 1 million a year as he calls people on social security & unemployment "MOOCHES".

It is ridiculous that senators and congressmen take their salaries and benefits with them when they walk out the door. They should be like every other american and those things END when their term is over.

Peace

TOS

Barney takes his too !!!!!

They all should be under Obamacare!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Barney takes his too !!!!!

They all should be under Obamacare!!!

Not sure if you quite understand it or not, but congress is already on obamacare. The goverment pays ALL THEIR HEALTH CARE COSTS and their families.

Congressmen and Senators make NO CONTRIBUTION towards benefits.

maybe you should consider calling them mooches? EH?

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not sure if you quite understand it or not, but congress is already on obamacare. The goverment pays ALL THEIR HEALTH CARE COSTS and their families.

Congressmen and Senators make NO CONTRIBUTION towards benefits.

maybe you should consider calling them mooches? EH?

Peace

TOS

No need to consider ... I've considered them mooches as long as I can remember.
That would be at least last week for sure.

island1fox

TOS,

Short memory ???

On a recent thread on "Change we all can believe in" ---You either did not understand or refused to see how the Politicians are Ripping us off.

Of course you see it so clearly now ------It is a REPUBLICAN.

HELLO !!!! HELLO !!!!! They all do it . If people like you and moreluck spent as much time fighting them than each other ---with a little lead from wkmac ---THE AMERICAN PEOPLE COULD UNITE AND STOP THIS B.S. of different special programs for Politicians that make the LAWS FOR US.

What is good for the people ---should apply to ALL of the Politicians.

They have us divided and are laughing as they push us over the Cliff.

House Republican's spent all day voting on the work LUNATIC?????

Senate majority Leader Read spent the day arguing for POPCORN and Ice Cream to be severed in the congressional movie theatre ?????:sick:

bogeyball

Peace

TOS

I guess I missed your similar rant when Barney Frank left.....?
Fair and balanced?

packageguy

Peace

TOS

This should not surprise anyone, right now republicans are red faced......

island1fox

I don't think the Repubs won but TOS seems to think the Democrats won.

Only a dumbadz thinks either party won ... same afterwards as it was before.

Hoax,

Please get real.

After Obama has cooled the oceans and has changed water to wine and has established total peace on earth ---he will lower the stops per car on TOS !!!:happy-very:

On second thought forget the spc --that would be a little too tough.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hoax,

Please get real.

After Obama has cooled the oceans and has changed water to wine and has established total peace on earth ---he will lower the stops per car on TOS !!!:happy-very:

On second thought forget the spc --that would be a little too tough.

Oh.... the logic of Rush Limbaugh... everytime you repeat his words, it makes me want to sing this song to you..as it makes me think of you..!

Wizard of Oz Scarecrow If I only had a brain song with english lyric subtitlewww savevid com - YouTube

peace

TOS

island1fox

Oh.... the logic of Rush Limbaugh... everytime you repeat his words, it makes me want to sing this song to you..as it makes me think of you..!

Wizard of Oz Scarecrow If I only had a brain song with english lyric subtitlewww savevid com - YouTube

peace

TOS

TOS,

I know we have already covered this ground. Wah --wah --wah Rush, Hannity ---whomever -----VERY played out.

It would be much more interesting to explain why you are o/k with Politicians getting Perk retirements, pensions, Healthcare --while they pass laws that only apply to us common folk.

You can answer this and not mention your Democrat SAINTS:wink2: