Tea Party Terrorists...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Its amazing how the Tea Party is getting so much credit these days. Does everyone remember when Obama just wrote them off as insignificant, nothing to worry about, and not worthy of even commenting? Does everyone remember when the lame stream Liberal media would not even cover the events and just laughed them off or called the Tea Party a bunch of racist rednecks? Does everyone remember in 2010 all the Liberals that were removed from office? Still the Obama kool-aid drinkers and MSM just brushed the Tea Party off as a fluke and nothing to worry about? Does everyone remember when the super Liberal Messiah lovers here on BC said that the Tea Party was nothing to worry about and called them Racists and Rednecks? Now lets look at what the same BC Liberals, the Obama administration, Democrats, and the Liberal media...they are calling the Tea Party terrorists., they are saying the Tea Party caused the economic mess and the stock market crash. I thought the Tea Party was nothing to worry about and was insignificant. Wow those flag waving grandmas really have some power. LMAO!!!!

Why Is Obama So Clueless About the Tea Party?

How can community activist President Obama continually underestimate the Tea Party? Mr. Obama celebrated his ability to clean up asbestos from public housing as a young organizer; why is he blind to the growing power of Tea Party activists who are trying to clean up our country’s balance sheet?

In the recent debate on raising the debt ceiling, the president completely dismissed the influence of the Tea Party. He ignored the pledge signed by some 236 House Republicans and 41 GOP senators sponsored by Americans for Tax Reform – an organization sympathetic to the Tea Party -- vowing to not raise taxes or to sanction tax reforms that would result in higher revenues. The president continued to grandstand about a “balanced approach” that would include higher taxes even as he and his improbable proposals were ultimately relegated to the sidelines.
http://www.lizpeek.com/index.php/site/article/why_is_obama_so_clueless_about_the_tea_party/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Rasmussen) — Several prominent Democrats and their media friends have charged the Tea Party with being economic terrorists during the congressional budget debates, but most voters don’t see it that way.
Fifty-five percent (55%) of Likely U.S. Voters, in fact, say members of the Tea Party are not economic terrorists. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 29% believe Tea Party members have been terrorists during the budget debates, while another 16% are undecided.
Perhaps tellingly, while 53% of Democrats view Tea Party members as terrorists, 57% of voters not affiliated with either major party disagree, as do 74% of Republicans.
Still, a plurality (43%) of all voters think the Tea Party has made things worse of the country in the budget debates in Congress. Thirty-two percent (32%) say the Tea Party has made things better for America, and 14% say it’s had no impact. Eleven percent (11%) are undecided.
Again, there’s a noticeable partisan divide: 53% of Republicans believe the Tea Party has made things better, while 73% of Democrats feel it has made things worse. Unaffiliated voters are evenly divided with 37% saying the Tea Party made things better and 37%

bbsam

Staff member
So axelrod blames the tea party crowd. So? This is what the tea party wanted. Why don't they step up, acknowledge it proudly, and take their" reward"?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
So axelrod blames the tea party crowd. So? This is what the tea party wanted. Why don't they step up, acknowledge it proudly, and take their" reward"?

Why, you Liberals said they meant nothing and are not worried about them. LMAO!!!!

Blaming the TP, the republicans or the democrats for this mess is just stupid. Anytime an argument goes too far without being settled, all parties in the argument are to blame. During all this bickering and going back and forth, the republican side submitted several proposals which the dems said before even knowing all the contents they would not support, no way no how...uhnt-uh. The only proposal the president sent to Reid didn't even get any dem votes, what does that say about 0's only submission?
Look, this is a bad situation and if these numbnuts in DC don't figure out a way to work together on this the hole will only get deeper.
Again, blaming any one party or any one group is just stupid.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Tea Party wanted the $4 trillion in cuts that S&P wanted to avert a downgrade. But, because the Dems. have controlled either 3/3 or 2/3 of gov't since 2007, it wasn't meant to be. Now the Dems. got exactly the consequences of their irresponsibe behavior!!

bbsam

Staff member
Why, you Liberals said they meant nothing and are not worried about them. LMAO!!!!
Dirty little secret: I don't care. I did quite well in the last downturn and we take even more market share in those times. So, no. Not worried. Sorry for the poor bastards out of work, but not worried.

klein

Für Meno :)
The Tea Party wanted the $4 trillion in cuts that S&P wanted to avert a downgrade. But, because the Dems. have controlled either 3/3 or 2/3 of gov't since 2007, it wasn't meant to be. Now the Dems. got exactly the consequences of their irresponsibe behavior!!

The point is the American people didn't want $4 Trillion in cuts alone. Polls were done !
They say this 1.5 or $2 Trillion deal will lose over 1 Million jobs alone.

I know you are well off, but can't you think of those others, that might be looking for work, or those little old people surving on SS alone and can't get by as it is?

I know you rather let the old grandmother find her way to the foodbank, then to tax the rich a bit more.

But, you must have a heart somewhere !

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Klein asked for my help with his budget and I found he was spending $8,000 a month and only bringing in $4000 a month I'd be telling him....STOP SPENDING!!! It couldn't be any simpler!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You think I have no heart.......it's just that I have no patience for people who take money from the government when they are capable of working but choose not to. Those people who think the world owes them something. Get off your butts, get a job, support your family and quit looking for handouts. We've been over all this stuff before. The government is not a soup kitchen!!

klein

If Klein asked for my help with his budget and I found he was spending $8,000 a month and only bringing in $4000 a month I'd be telling him....STOP SPENDING!!! It couldn't be any simpler!!

Or get a second job and raise my income.....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First of all, no one is blaming those who attended rallys and the like or even grandmas with signs for what happened in washington dc. Those to blame are the very tea party whackjobs that voted against the republicans in the house.. ALL 22 of them. Those 22 refused to budge on a deal or listen to their own party in negotiations. Of the remainder of tea party whackjobs, John Boehner had to practically do backflips just to get them into a meeting to listen to HIM.

Boehner was working with the president on many things, but he COULDNT convince his own party of anything. Those tea party whackos took that whole party line rhetoric so far, they were even separating themselves from the conservatives. John McCain called them HOBBITS for a reason. They proved to be complete idiots.

Those folks who went to rallys and such bought into the rhetoic so hard, they cant seem to understand that HARD LINE politics only works in Russia.

Tea Party whackos even called for John Boehners head by asking that he resign from the speakers position.

Lets do it the Tea Party way, lets cut 4 trilion dollars over 10 years without tax increases. Who gets cut? Identify those cuts. NOT A SINGLE tea party maroon can do that.

There hasnt been a single tea party republican come on television and SPELL out those cuts. All they say is "we have to reform social security and medicare" ... but what does that mean? answer: NOTHING.

The republicans have been at war with themselves and the tea party. The tea party should take all the blame for what happened to our country. John Boehner took 98% responsiblility for the deal and he accepted 98% of the blame for his party and that includes Tea Party whackos.

Sorry, I didnt mean to offend whackos, but its the closest comparision I can make.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Congress has over 500 members ( The House & Senate combined )so 22 house and the 4 in the Senate had more say in the debt raising deal than over 400 other members ?
Now who looks foolish.

klein

TEA means Taxed Enough Already. What is so monsterous about that ????????

I posted it earlier, the US has the lowest tax rate in 60 years - those from 1950 !
Are you really sure you are taxed enough, already ?

Oh, and don't forget in 1950 the national debt was not worth even mentioning !

bbsam

Staff member
You think I have no heart.......it's just that I have no patience for people who take money from the government when they are capable of working but choose not to. Those people who think the world owes them something. Get off your butts, get a job, support your family and quit looking for handouts. We've been over all this stuff before. The government is not a soup kitchen!!
does this include oil companies and fund managers?