Tea Party Terrorists...

klein

Für Meno :)
Someones been hittin the bottle again...

I'm sure your Tea Parties have plans to build a huge wall around America, and not let any more goods enter the country.
Will you be much happier with that ?

You'll be 1 of the first to lose your job, too, with no more imports and exports.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sure your Tea Parties have plans to build a huge wall around America, and not let any more goods enter the country.
Will you be much happier with that ?

You'll be 1 of the first to lose your job, too, with no more imports and exports.

It's not the goods, it's the damn people we have to keep out!! The cartels are taking advantage of the naivete of the Utahns and their sanctuary city status.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Whats wrong with NAFTA ?

Some Canadians hate it, too. Esspecially when they first wanted to sign the agreement.

But Europe has been trading fair for ages now, and it seems every leader of a country including Obama and Harper are on Free Trade Agreement missions.
It is a give and take solution, I admit that myself.
But if a country wants to export goods, free trade is the way to go.
jobs.jpg
jobs.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
there are no illegals working in the US.
Only undocumented ones.
Once bhos finishes his new policies about immigration then no one will be undocumented.

moreluck

golden ticket member
there are no illegals working in the US.
Only undocumented ones.
Once bhos finishes his new policies about immigration then no one will be undocumented.
And then the American kids will have to step out of line for college and let the illegals pass them by.......and then there'll be no room or no financial help for the ones who are from here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lynn moms: School rule hurts whites
The Daily Item LYNN - A Lynn mother has started a petition drive to overturn a controversial public school policy that she maintains gives preference to non-whites when a student is trying to switch schools.

Patricia O'Malley, who is white, believes her daughter was a victim of reverse discrimination when her attempt to transfer from Marshall Middle School to Pickering Middle School was denied.
The policy in question is Lynn's Public Schools Voluntary Plan for School Improvement and the Elimination of Minority Isolation approved by the Lynn School Committee and the Massachusetts State Board of Education in February 1988.

According to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts general law chapter 71, section 37D, "racial isolation" occurs when more than 30 percent of the students are non-white.

So preference is given to minorities trying to switch schools under the policy.

But the Department of Education website states just 24.5 percent of the students in the Lynn school system are white, as opposed to 49.4 percent Latinos and 12.4 percent blacks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Even when the Dem's held both houses the talk was a small group of GOP was holding them hostage.
Now it's the Tea Party that is holding them hostage.
Can't they made up their minds ?