Tea Party

tourists24

How many amendments? maybe all of em hopefully.... how bout just keeping the federal government to what is constitutional. That is neither party. Just keep em to what the Constitution gives em a right to. Leave the rest to the states

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Back in the day "tea party" usually meant someone you knew had a nickel bag. Simpler, happier times..:happy2:

804brown

i likes tea and i likes to party.we gets together we dont bother nobody.

There is no such thing as the "tea party". It is only the far right wing of the same ol rt wing republican party. They have only rebranded a very unpopular brand right after being beaten by obama in 2008. Dont call them the tea party, call them what they are : the EMPty party. Empty of any sense of history, compassion or reason. And if you are a union worker on here and support these wing nuts, then you are a very confused person!!

brett636

Any U.S. Constitution loving Tea Party members on here?[PIC][/PIC]

What part of the constitution are you in love with?

Id like to know.

Peace.[/QUOTE]

Every word of it. As imperfect as man is a very intelligent group of men some 230 or so years ago came up with the most perfect framework for a government the world has ever seen. It's a shame our leaders see it as a hurdle to be jumped over rather than a guideline to govern by.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another member checking in.

The Tea Party is a collection of GOP, Dems and Independents who do not drink the gov't supplied kool-aid , thus they do not wish to follow a dis-barred lawyer who has never ran anything as simple as a paper route and expect him to have common knowledge of how a business either fails or succeeds.

JonFrum

There is no such thing as the "tea party". It is only the far right wing of the same ol rt wing republican party. They have only rebranded a very unpopular brand right after being beaten by obama in 2008. Dont call them the tea party, call them what they are : the EMPty party. Empty of any sense of history, compassion or reason. And if you are a union worker on here and support these wing nuts, then you are a very confused person!!
I'm a very confused person???

Now I am very confused.