Tea Party

menotyou

bella amicizia
You just described Alan Colmes!!
I thought it was Monica Crowley! :rofl:

She was on Imus talking about how she believes Obama has some grand plan to shut down the government, or something like that. It was hilarious to listen to Imus talk about her and Beck and Hannity. He likes them, but believes they are OUT OF THEIR MINDS!:rofl: See, I watch fox business(6-9am)

804brown

I thought it was Monica Crowley! :rofl:

She was on Imus talking about how she believes Obama has some grand plan to shut down the government, or something like that. It was hilarious to listen to Imus talk about her and Beck

and Hannity. He likes them, but believes they are OUT OF THEIR MINDS!:rofl: See, I watch fox business(6-9am)

I have no "business" watching fox!! LOL

804brown

Yeah, God forbid you listen to an opposing opinion. Wait, don't look at this post, cover your ears,RUN!

I read and listen to opposing views all the time. A matter of fact most of my email correspondences are with cons. But why would I waste my time and watch fox "news"?? They are not a news organization. They are the mouthpiece for the reactionary republican party.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
How dare you compare the Beatles with the Tea Partiers ?
Beatles have several charity organisations, and love to give to those less fortunate.
Huge difference.

Besides, if John Lennon would have stayed in Jolly Old England, he'ld still be alive, and not been shot because Tea Partiers defend gun rights to the very end.
He travelled the world many times over, ofcourse the USA was the unsafest place for him to be.

Enjoy your Tea, Ron, and Rand , but stay the hell out of world politics if you can, because your policies are not accepted anywhere else !

Well if any of these charity's are looking for donations I can tell you a few names that wont be giving, VP Joe Biden will not give. Also Sen John Kerry will not be digging out any of his wife's millions to help out.

Liberals they will give you the shrit of my back.