Team Care vs UPS Plan Healthcare Change Proposal

Faceplanted

I have medical that's better than 95% of the hat other Americans have. Thank you Teamsters.
We should be industry leaders. We don't shouldn't worry about what others have. This thought processs has led to concessions the past few contracts

The majority of the 95% u speak of don't have such physically demanding jobs that we do

LeadBelly

Banned
We should be industry leaders. We don't shouldn't worry about what others have. This thought processs has led to concessions the past few contracts

The majority of the 95% u speak of don't have such physically demanding jobs that we do
We are the industry leaders. You my friend just don't see what's right in front of your eyes.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Give me a detailed list, of what "blue collar" Unionized employees.... have it better.
Just less than half of "blue collared" UPSer's "had it better" prior to the implementation of the present contract in 2014.

That's the only list that is relevant in this discussion when dealing with UPS, a company that was and continues to, realize record profits annually.

Instead of these employees having been "played back to the field"......

.....the rest should have been brought up to our superior level of benefit.

TeamCare is a cheap imitation.

Thanks Hoffa?

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Just less than half of "blue collared" UPSer's "had it better" prior to the implementation of the present contract in 2014.

That's the only list that is relevant in this discussion when dealing with UPS, a company that was and continues to, realize record profits annually.

Instead of these employees having been "played back to the field"......

.....the rest should have been brought up to our superior level of benefit.

TeamCare is a cheap imitation.

Thanks Hoffa?

~Bbbl~[emoji769]
So what do you want specifically in the next contract.....what's a good amount for ups to pay for the healthcare you want......what do you need for you to say the next contract is acceptable?