Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. peak?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Let's have a contest. BZ to the winner who can make up the most preposterous rumor regarding peak season.

I'll start.

I heard we're gonna get a decent raise this time around.

SwinginnTx

Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

You absolutely, positively, CANNOT go over 50 hours......except for this week.....!!!

Rhoderunner

Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

We have plenty of help and a good plan in place. Relax.

Mail Trucker

You guys have nothing on USPS lol. I must say i tell friends and family to ship via fed or brown.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

So far, so good!
Anyone else? MFE? Dano? R1A?

overflowed

"Mandatory Saturday isn't in the plan at this time." sure.

hypo hanna

The massive sales force will be required to work in the cans for two hours the final week of peak. All managers in Memphis will be required to work three hours in the hub.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Peak is already in full swing and you don't have to take stops off your neighbor.

StuffItFred

How about the scan compliance "competition" happy hands has announced for peak? :sick:

RTURNSONLY

The X-mas party this year will be held at the downtown Marriott. Enjoy the live music band. Buffet-style food and open bar, its all included.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

"You are an important and valued member of the FedEx Team".

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

The X-mas party this year will be held at the downtown Marriott. Enjoy the live music band. Buffet-style food and open bar, its all included.

When I was at the local hub back in the day, we had post peak parties and they were pretty snazzy.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

We will NOT be open Sunday, December 23rd.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

"Your efforts are appreciated".