Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. peak?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Mr. 7, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Let's have a contest. BZ to the winner who can make up the most preposterous rumor regarding peak season.

I'll start.

I heard we're gonna get a decent raise this time around.

2. SwinginnTx

SwinginnTx New Member

Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

You absolutely, positively, CANNOT go over 50 hours......except for this week.....!!!

3. Rhoderunner

Rhoderunner Active Member

Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

We have plenty of help and a good plan in place. Relax.

4. Mail Trucker

Mail Trucker New Member

You guys have nothing on USPS lol. I must say i tell friends and family to ship via fed or brown.

5. mcutrono

mcutrono Member

We will be closed Christmas Eve

6. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

So far, so good!
    Anyone else? MFE? Dano? R1A?

7. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

"Mandatory Saturday isn't in the plan at this time." sure.

8. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Bonus check for your hard work.

9. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

The massive sales force will be required to work in the cans for two hours the final week of peak. All managers in Memphis will be required to work three hours in the hub.

10. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

No Cartage agents.

11. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

If we have an outstanding peak, we'll get a cookout!

12. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

Peak is already in full swing and you don't have to take stops off your neighbor.

13. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

How about the scan compliance "competition" happy hands has announced for peak? :sick:

14. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

The X-mas party this year will be held at the downtown Marriott. Enjoy the live music band. Buffet-style food and open bar, its all included.

15. RTURNSONLY

RTURNSONLY Member

"We have enough rentals in place for a great peak".

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

"You are an important and valued member of the FedEx Team".

17. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

"Express saver is not going anywhere.."

18. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

When I was at the local hub back in the day, we had post peak parties and they were pretty snazzy.

19. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

We will NOT be open Sunday, December 23rd.

20. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

"Your efforts are appreciated".