Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. peak?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

So far, so good!
Anyone else? MFE? Dano? R1A?

"Volume is down because what we aren't losing to UPS is being shifted to Ground."

"This peak will be lighter than 2011."

"Full-timers won't have enough work to make minimum."

vantexan

Re: Team purple orange, what's the biggest whopper you can pull out of thin air re. p

"Volume is down because what we aren't losing to UPS is being shifted to Ground."

That's the problem with posting something...it can come back to bite you! R1a, come out and play!

vantexan

Before last week got 39hrs or less the last 5 weeks. Most likely, unless the economy makes a miraculous recovery, I'll have to take a vacation to get 40hrs. I've reduced my overhead to deal with it, but have some coworkers who are really hurting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Nothing has fundamentally changed Homer. Express will still be gutted and stuffed. Go ahead and try to pretend that the delay is the new status quo...it isn't. Mr. Smith will still shift as much product over to Ground as soon as he can and make Express a PT operation.

Goldilocks

Before last week got 39hrs or less the last 5 weeks. Most likely, unless the economy makes a miraculous recovery, I'll have to take a vacation to get 40hrs. I've reduced my overhead to deal with it, but have some coworkers who are really hurting.

Wow, your station must be fully staffed. Our FT and some PT are getting 50 plus. Volume is up. Its going to be a rude awakening in January thou....

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

I'm knocking on 50 hr. weeks.

b33nman

When I started at peak season they told me it was a relaxed, fun place to work. Hahah. Hahahaha. Hahaha.....*tears* I should have took the hint when my manager didn't want to process my tuition reimbursement package because he "just didn't have time" to give me one of my benefits.

hypo hanna

When I started at peak season they told me it was a relaxed, fun place to work. Hahah. Hahahaha. Hahaha.....*tears* I should have took the hint when my manager didn't want to process my tuition reimbursement package because he "just didn't have time" to give me one of my benefits.
If they started telling applicants the truth, they wouldn't have anyone to drive the trucks. (Well at least until Fred can bribe his way to a waiver and start importing Mexican braceros.)

Goldilocks

I would have called HR in Memphis, bypass your local HR. Thats just not right and this manager needs to be turned in.....

b33nman

Ah, I did turn him in. And a few others did as well. I bid out to another area because he was still managing- even after all of that.