Teamcare Refund

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by scratch, Oct 6, 2014.

1. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I went to the mailbox a little while ago and I got my $200 Teamcare Refund check today. This was because of the new contract when we changed from Plan C6 to Plan U2. U2 reduced my annual plan deductible to $100/$200 per person/family from the previous $200/$400 per member/family under C6. I knew the refund was coming this month, I also got my maintenance drugs refilled for free today under the new plan.
  2. Austin.Was.My.Hero

Austin.Was.My.Hero quod erat demonstrandum

3. Beer money! Hope the wife didnt see it!
  4. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

I got about $150 back. :)
  5. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

134.00 wife took it, but I got to at least look at , hold it for a minute

Sent using BrownCafe App
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. scratch

I'm not telling my wife about this either!
  7. 20 bucks and I wont say a word.
  8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Money for brewing a new batch coming out soon?
  9. PASinterference

PASinterference Yes, I know I'm working late.

Yeah wifey called today and told me about a $200 check in the mail. She said" Is it real"? I said cash it and see.
  10. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Eva Mendez Has A Nice (_!_)

I accidently spilled the beans as I was opening the letter. I said "Hmmm....a check for $200" and she was sitting at the kitchen table only a few feet away. Crap!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Still haven't gotten ours yet.
  12. The check or the wife?
  13. I gave it to the wife. 200 bucks ain't :censored2: when you are a high roller like us.
  14. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I didn't know there would be a refund. Is this only if you were in plan C6? This is the first I'm hearing about it.
  15. scratch

If you were in Teamcare C6 under Central States, it was mentioned earlier in some of the contract information that the deductible was going to drop and we would get some money back. The letter looked like a regular Teamcare statement on the outside, I was trying to give you guys a heads up. I got a small dividend check back from my local EMC, I'm keeping quiet about that one too!
  16. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I really should start opening my mail. I have a bad habit of tearing stuff up thinking it is just junk mail that has notoriously been sent about privacy statements, going green...blah blah blah etc.
  17. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

The check. Only get to touch and hold wife on fridays when the big check comes in :)

Sent using BrownCafe App
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. 9.5er

9.5er Well-Known Member

My wife told me last night I needed to sign this check so she could deposit it. Dammit. The one time she beats me to the mail box would be the day it showed up.
  19. That's called wisdom.
  20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I didn't get a check. I want Teamcare.