Teamcare

Ron Carey lives on

It will get worse, hoffas done unless he changes election rules. He showed weakness, company pounced. That whats happens when a corporate lawyer runs your union.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DubyaUPS

You consider yourself informed yet you don't know those numbers. An informed person would have known them.

Sent using BrownCafe App
It will get worse, hoffas done unless he changes election rules. He showed weakness, company pounced. That whats happens when a corporate lawyer runs your union.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not asking for personal information. You keep calling it concessions but you can't back up your claims with numbers to show how UPS is benefiting from this change. The numbers I am asking for is how much does UPS pay for insurance now compared to the last contract. Bet that number is higher. In other words no concessions. You have been misinformed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well I did something Thursday I've never done before. Paid a $10 copay Dr. Visit and $5 for my prescription. Dam! Now I have to work 25 minutes to make that money back. Not a big concession, but a concession. Maybe it will get easier.
But you didn't pay $90 a month for your insurance premium.

Avalon

Avalon
Why dont you send me your address so I can send you 5k worth of bills I had to pay last year for the procedures I needed to have done.. You just go ahead and keep thinking this is good insurance. Wait until you need something done, and CS says you actually did not need it done. Spend your time going to doctors offices to pick up letters stating why it is needed, then send all your information to CS, twice, only to have your claims denied, and sticking you with the entire bill.. When that happens, you may have a different opinion.
And quite frankly, you are a UPSers wife, so you actually do not do the work to earn the benefit.

If this was last year then how is that Teamcares fault? That would have been the time when we were all covered by company administered plans and NOT Teamcare.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It will get worse, Hoffas done.

The only way it could get worse....

Is if these bozos were running things.

Ladies and Gentleman.... I bring you the leaders of the "vote no" movement.

And maybe 12 supporters.

2v14y1c.jpg

No

I speak for myself, .......alone.

How about you???

-Bubble-

Was just wondering, if you knew something I didn't. :peaceful:

-Bug-

browned out

We were told the dental benefits would be exactly the same. An employee takes his kid to the dentist, gets the kid nitrous oxide in addition to the local shot as always. Teamcare states the nitrous was not necessary and therefore is not covered.
How is that identical???

Another employee took his kid to the ER and it was covered as it should be. But the blood tests were not covered in full because the hospital does not use Quest Diagnostics

WTF not surprised but WTF

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The "Vote No" movement had no defined leaders, it was a grass roots movement.

This photo.... is actually a recent "Dump Hoffa" meeting.

(And the previous one)

Some of the participants, were heavily involved in the "vote no" campaign.

This is how they brainstorm.... afterwards.

ivbepu.jpg

-Bug-

The only way it could get worse....

Is if these bozos were running things.

Ladies and Gentleman.... I bring you the leaders of the "vote no" movement.

And maybe 12 supporters.

2v14y1c.jpg

Was just wondering, if you knew something I didn't. :peaceful:

-Bug-
That guy all the way to the left looks like he ate one hell of a big ass lunch. The guy next to him is a trendy dresser. The guy all the way on the other end looks like he's about to go to a MMA event after the meeting and he's already dressed.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That guy all the way to the left looks like he ate one hell of a big ass lunch. The guy next to him is a trendy dresser. The guy all the way on the other end looks like he's about to go to a MMA event after the meeting and he's already dressed.
Who's left?
You must be the guy in the middle?