TeamCare

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How is Teamcare compared to the Teamsters Western Region and Local 177 Health Care Plan?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
How is Teamcare compared to the Teamsters Western Region and Local 177 Health Care Plan?
The real question is how will teamcares 25 months of reserves compare to a fund that will be lucky to break even. I predict next contract both the 177 and the one out west ask to join teamcare.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It's funny how others feel so entitled to so much more. Things can never change.

Everyone wants something to be pissed off about. Shelling out a couple dollars to see the doctor for an upper respiratory infection while holding down a $37 an hour job is pretty mild when, some folks would be happy to drop some fries into a vat of boiling grease for minimum wage.

Priorities

Sent using a Potato

BlackCat

Everyone wants something to be pissed off about. Shelling out a couple dollars to see the doctor for an upper respiratory infection while holding down a $37 an hour job is pretty mild when, some folks would be happy to drop some fries into a vat of boiling grease for minimum wage.

Priorities

Sent using a Potato

Who is making 37.00 an hour?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Priorities

Sent using a Potato
This is what we enjoy in the company plan.
It won't be this way for long in Teamcare, I fear.
It will all go swimmingly until the General Election in 2016.
Then the annual deductible kicks in the next year, and there it goes...

Again, I don't understand this guilt trip mentality?
I work very hard for a company who is at the top the their game.
I expect, through collective bargaining, to reap my "fair share".

Not gonna get your fair share, when your own leaders dont fight for you. Oh well Im tired of negotiations....lets call an impass!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Lost any sleep that, I and thousands like me, haven't reaped what you're used to in the company plan?

We work hard too?

I also fear, what the future may bring. Don't put yourself on a pedestal. We're in this together, remember?

Sent using a Potato

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lost any sleep that, I and thousands like me, haven't reaped what you're used to in the company plan?

We work hard too?

I also fear, what the future may bring. Don't put yourself on a pedestal. We're in this together, remember?

Sent using a Potato
Make no mistake, I wanted you and the thousands like you, to have what I have and it could have happened.
Unlike you and thousands like you, I never try to bring myself up by bringing someone else down.
That my friend is no pedestal.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Full time drivers will be damn close by the end of OUR new contract.

Sent using a Potato[/qul

Full time drivers will be damn close by the end of OUR new contract.

Sent using a Potato
Are you aware that less than half the total UPS work force is a full-time driver? Are you aware that the majority of UPS workers get paid a crappy wage for exploiting work? Thanks for showing how selfish some people can be!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

You might have read too much into what I said. That was not a put down towards part timers.

Whether you like it or not, it's OUR contract.

oldngray

nowhere special
Teamcare isn't bad, just not as good as the plan many people already had. And Teamcare is cheaper at first but increases in cost in later years, so there is concern what will happen as more time passes.