TeamCare

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When one person is negative it spreads like a virus. I wish positiveness would be like that.

I'm thinking people not having the facts about what the coverage's are, and just hearing rumors and not looking at the facts themselves is what's making everyone feel so bad about it.

We're still not paying for our healthcare, and it's still pretty damn good. Different isn't always necessarily bad

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm thinking people not having the facts about what the coverage's are, and just hearing rumors and not looking at the facts themselves is what's making everyone feel so bad about it.

We're still not paying for our healthcare, and it's still pretty damn good. Different isn't always necessarily bad

I still don't know all of the details of Teamcare for me. Just they will let me know later. Its hard to be informed with lack of information. I have seen some details change for the better from what they were initially saying so the delays in ratification did some good.

upschuck

I still don't know all of the details of Teamcare for me. Just they will let me know later. Its hard to be informed with lack of information. I have seen some details change for the better from what they were initially saying so the delays in ratification did some good.
I think on myteamcare.org there is a place for retirees. I tried to check, but can't get on right know, due to the massive amount of inquiries they must be receiving now.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think on myteamcare.org there is a place for retirees. I tried to check, but can't get on right know, due to the massive amount of inquiries they must be receiving now.

I checked earlier and there was a message the site would be down today from 7am to noon Central time. And it did say retiree details would be explained later.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I checked out that site last night (myteamcare), and I've got to be honest, the coverage doesn't sound too bad at all.
It will be fine until the the General Election in 2016.
After that, the next year, annual deductibles kick in and that's when it will all come unravelled.
It will be slow bleed from there and all these Teamcare cheerleaders will be nowhere to be found.

upschuck

After that, the next year, annual deductibles kick in and that's when it will all come unravelled.
It will be slow bleed from there and all these Teamcare cheerleaders will be nowhere to be found.
Why will it all unravel when deductibles kick in? That would make it stronger, if anything.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.

That is the wrong attitude to have. We pay for our health care with our blood, sweat, and tears. Everything we get by working, should be thought of as part of our hourly wage. I do not get anything for free from UPS. I earn everything.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why will it all unravel when deductibles kick in? That would make it stronger, if anything.
The notion that they had the foresight that deductibles would be necessary for starters.
It's pretty obvious with that in mind that this plan is not sustainable at its advertised level of benefits.
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That is the wrong attitude to have. We pay for our health care with our blood, sweat, and tears. Everything we get by working, should be thought of as part of our hourly wage. I do not get anything for free from UPS. I earn everything.

No, it is not the wrong attitude to have. The wrong attitude is "I work hard, so everything needs to be given to me for free"

My wife is a teacher, she works on school all day, and then comes home and does hours worth of planning/grading and stressing. Even she pays for her insurance, which is why our newborn will be placed on my insurance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have had annual deductibles for a few years now and they are really not all that bad. Deductibles and co-pays force you to become a smarter medical consumer.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We have had annual deductibles for a few years now and they are really not all that bad. Deductibles and co-pays force you to become a smarter medical consumer.
Agree!
My spouse recently underwent an MRI as a follow up to breast cancer.
Hospital charge for that procedure was $2800. Smart Choice MRI 10 miles from home charged $600.
Guess where she went? No brainer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The hospital may very well have accepted whatever the insurance paid as payment in full but it is not worth the gamble, especially if they were to come back on you for the difference.

upschuck

Agree!
My spouse recently underwent an MRI as a follow up to breast cancer.
Hospital charge for that procedure was $2800. Smart Choice MRI 10 miles from home charged $600.
Guess where she went? No brainer.
Free if you use US Imaging, don't know how widely available they are, but good option if nearby.