TeamCare

QKRSTKR

Retail was $5 before and 100% on mail-order. That's what it is now. Show me something you have different.
I never paid $5 before. Ever. Always zero. Walk into rite aid, walk out with prescription. Zero. Never ever paid a copay at doctor. Ever. Were you on the company's plan? I'll look for something to post on this. But why would I make it up? Maybe you didn't understand how good we all had it.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Under my company plan I pay $10 co pays, $0 for dentist and $0 for eye doctor. My prescription medication always $0. If we have to pay a penny over the $10 co pay for a regular doctors visit under the new Western Conference and Local 177 H&W Plan every single Executive Board on the Western Conference will be voted the hell out. L 396 has a local election this year and things for Ron H are looking bleek!

Stonefish

I never paid $5 before. Ever. Always zero. Walk into rite aid, walk out with prescription. Zero. Never ever paid a copay at doctor. Ever. Were you on the company's plan? I'll look for something to post on this. But why would I make it up? Maybe you didn't understand how good we all had it.
Yes I was in the company plan. And I am just asking for documentation on what you are saying because what I have is different.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
1293676618.gif
Yours goes In? instead of sticking out?
All depends lol

Yup, terrible insurance. :rolleyes2:

This is for surgery I had last month. The doctor's portion and the surgery center where I had it done. What this doesn't show is that, on top of the surgery, the insurance also paid for me to have a nurse come to my home 3 times over the course of the week after the procedure, to check up on me and make sure everything was healing properly. All paid at 100%. The ONLY thing I got a bill for was $19.25 for pathology.

View attachment 12763
Women are beautiful and smart.