Teamster healthcare downgrades will continue until...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Did the Republicans come to the table with anything besides a "he'll no"...I agree that the plan wasn't perfect but are you totally against all Americans having some sort of healthcare??
How do you come up with a better plan for universal health care when you don't believe in universal health care?

Atomic_Smurf

So all of the fraud in health care is 100% the president's fault??? I suppose credit card fraud, shoplifting fraud and social security fraud is his fault also??? Come on..
Were talking about healthcare & his hc law was a total revamp of the system. A revamp that punishes workers & rewards the lefts non-working voter base.

Atomic_Smurf

I agree with you we wouldn't be in this mess if these damn businesses some making billions a year would offer their employees basic health care and pay them more than minimum wage...and I'm talking about more than .75 cents over minimum wage. Don't let them get off so easy!!
In a free market system demand dictates wages. Know what drives down wages? An influx of illegal immigrants willing to do your job for half the price. So far there have been more illegals let into this country than jobs created under this America hating communist organizer.

Atomic_Smurf

You don't think ups would have tried this if Romney was elected??? Maybe of and I work for a different company??
Much less likely. Especially if he had been able to repeal the law.

Both sides of the negotiation table sited the new law as the reason for looking for a "creative solution to the problem".

Atomic_Smurf

The middle class are the ones who will have to pay for all of these programs anyway..always have always will...New prez same old song and dance..I don't like it any more than you do...I don't like paying for welfare for someone who has been milking it for 20 years any more than paying out to help subsidize billion dollar Walmarts employees...
Then let's not give the left a pass for what they are doing to the middle class. The president attempted to do the same thing to our kids college savings accounts that he did for our hc benefits just 2 weeks ago. Luckily he was called out & scraped the plan before he was able to travel the country promoting "free" community college.

Atomic_Smurf

Why bring up Hawaii. .Please tell me you aren't one of these folks who believe in FEMA death camps and have 6 AR-15's with 100000 rounds of 223 ready for the apocalypse. ..
I don't know where he was born, I wasn't there but he did admit to eating a dog during his wealthy Muslim centered childhood in Jakarta. Most likely the pet of a much poorer Indonesian child in the area.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

I don't know where he was born, I wasn't there but he did admit to eating a dog during his wealthy Muslim centered childhood in Jakarta. Most likely the pet of a much poorer Indonesian child in the area.

It's actually not up for debate whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii; he was, and there is ample proof.

Is there any way we'll ever know for sure whether President Obama was born in the US?

In either case, it doesn't matter where Obama was born...his mother was born in America, hence, Obama is an American citizen.

For the same reasons McCain and Cruz are American citizens, even though they were not born in America.

I got 99 problems with Obama, but a birth certificate ain't one...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
U
It's actually not up for debate whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii; he was, and there is ample proof.

Is there any way we'll ever know for sure whether President Obama was born in the US?

In either case, it doesn't matter where Obama was born...his mother was born in America, hence, Obama is an American citizen.

For the same reasons McCain and Cruz are American citizens, even though they were not born in America.

I got 99 problems with Obama, but a birth certificate ain't one...

Quora.com is a liberal paradise of atheist worshipers. They pounce on anybody with an opposing view.
Problems with the article.
#1 the birth records are sealed. not anyone can go in and look at the birth records, so this is a falsehood.
#2 the biggest proof that exist is a birth announcement in the paper. For some reason there a massive problems with that too.
http://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._1961_newspaper_birth_announcements_fake.html
#3 Just because his mother is an American citizen does not guarantee the child automatic citizenship. McCain and Cruz are 2 different cases no wheres close to Obama's.
#4 Quoting Iggy Azalea just took away any shred of legitimacy that you had left.

Got a legitimate website that can claim that Obama was born in Hawaii? I bet you can't find one. And I wonder why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You think Romney would have done a better job..didn't he have the same type of health care plan when he was governor? ?
Yes , but it worked .
And they only spent $5M on a working website , unlike The $250m+ ( just for Mass. ) already spent on a non-working website .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
U

Quora.com is a liberal paradise of atheist worshipers. They pounce on anybody with an opposing view.
Problems with the article.
#1 the birth records are sealed. not anyone can go in and look at the birth records, so this is a falsehood.
#2 the biggest proof that exist is a birth announcement in the paper. For some reason there a massive problems with that too.
http://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._1961_newspaper_birth_announcements_fake.html
#3 Just because his mother is an American citizen does not guarantee the child automatic citizenship. McCain and Cruz are 2 different cases no wheres close to Obama's.
#4 Quoting Iggy Azalea just took away any shred of legitimacy that you had left.

Got a legitimate website that can claim that Obama was born in Hawaii? I bet you can't find one. And I wonder why.

Why hasn't the hospital barry claims to have been born in posted a "president born here plaque " ?

Atomic_Smurf

Attachments

• 1423227237277.jpg
    1423227237277.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 176