Teamster Local 804 Gives Management an OJS

tieguy

Banned
And where do you think they might have learned this trick? Fudging numbers and images is nothing new to UPS its actually a past practice of sorts. lol

I'm not sure. they're in new york right? My guess they learned it from one of the five families?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Call the cops ? what is that going to accomplish ? the person video taping is 1 probably un noticed and 2 out in public where this type of thing happens every day , they say you cant walk in N.Y.C. without being caught on some type of survelance tapes . I personally have been recently following U.P.S. trucks and video taping drivers for an upcoming case , there are no laws against this .

Didn't you get terminated for not following instructions...hopefully you are reviewing the tapes on how to make proper deliveries or follow simple instructions.

CRASH501

Didn't you get terminated for not following instructions...hopefully you are reviewing the tapes on how to make proper deliveries or follow simple instructions.

JUST WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER KNOW IT ALL , the answer to your question is NO . I have reviewed and had another investigator review the video footage from my upcoming case .......not really as concearned as I should be I beat UPS in phase 1 of my case as I should have now lets see what happens with their video maybe when this case is over 100 % i will post it on youtube , lol.......and hopefully will see an arbitration date by years end , i hear the calander is moving well........
UPSTATE it was far from anything resembling work as i have stated and the video shows I was " HANGING OUT "
Im real optomistic considering a recent event that this will all work itself out for the better interest in all party's involved

Dragon

Package Center Manager
JUST WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER KNOW IT ALL , the answer to your question is NO . I have reviewed and had another investigator review the video footage from my upcoming case .......not really as concearned as I should be I beat UPS in phase 1 of my case as I should have now lets see what happens with their video maybe when this case is over 100 % i will post it on youtube , lol.......and hopefully will see an arbitration date by years end , i hear the calander is moving well........
UPSTATE it was far from anything resembling work as i have stated and the video shows I was " HANGING OUT "
Im real optomistic considering a recent event that this will all work itself out for the better interest in all party's involved

OOPS sorry, so what do you with all your free time besides "hanging out" and video taping UPS people.

On the bottom of your posts you state "8 years of your life wasted". If it was so wasted, why are you trying to come back. I am assuming you are trying to get back....

deleted9

Optomistic, do realize that by you not doing your job you are costing the members money to try and save you, sounds like you are one of the reasons they had to raise the co pay

CRASH501

OOPS sorry, so what do you with all your free time besides "hanging out" and video taping UPS people.

On the bottom of your posts you state "8 years of your life wasted". If it was so wasted, why are you trying to come back. I am assuming you are trying to get back....
8 years wasted , I damn near lived in that truck for 10 hours a day just like most of you on here , for 8 years of my life , I GAVE MY HEART AND SOUL TO BROWN , I was tops in sales leads , covered heavy pickups for drivers trying to catch up as other guys did for me , I kept moral up among the younger drivers and was always there if they had a question or needed advice , on many occasions multiple dm's or a center manager came to me to help boost moral where the knew we were being screwed over ! Was I a thorn in mgmt's a.. ? At times absolutely . Was I a shining star ? No by no means . But I did my job and I did it well , I have taken many life lessons from my 8 years at brown , and im guessing the number 1 is what we were taught on our first day of training by ups mgmt , CYA...COVER YOUR A.. !
SO I GAVE 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE TO A COMPANY THAT DOESNT GIVE A SH.T ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING AND IS LOOKING TO REPLACE YOU WITH A CHEAPER NEW HIRE OR NOT REPLACE YOU AT ALL AND JUST PUT THE BRUNT OF MORE O.T. ON THE OTHER DRIVERS .
Optomistic, do realize that by you not doing your job you are costing the members money to try and save you, sounds like you are one of the reasons they had to raise the co pay

......maybe you could better explain that , not doing my job ? I am entitled to a hearing by the arbitration panel , my case has absolutely nothing to do with the rising cost of co-pays or the current state of the locals financial situation !

AS I HAVE STATED FROM DAY 1 I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG !

tieguy

Banned

It looks like you said no then give details that say yes?

tieguy

Banned
They fired the manager because they couldn't fire 25 players.
they should have fired the gm. he goes out and gets garret atkins at bargain discount rates that are still overpriced compared to the guys performance and an old though likable tejeda and then tells the manager he expects him to win. dave tremblay was a class act all the way and deserved better. If they really believe they are in year three of a rebuilding project then why bother firing anyone.

deleted9

.[/QUOTE]

You and 100% of the convicted felons in attica , sing-sing, and rahway say the same thing.

CRASH501

You and 100% of the convicted felons in attica , sing-sing, and rahway say the same thing.[/QUOTE]
YOU MORONS NEVER CEWASE TO AMAZE ME , we shall see what happens this week !

tieguy

Banned
You and 100% of the convicted felons in attica , sing-sing, and rahway say the same thing.
YOU MORONS NEVER CEWASE TO AMAZE ME , we shall see what happens this week ![/QUOTE]

at this point your post indicates captive labor where you hate your job but can't find anything better. If thats what you really are here then this maroon hopes we release you from your misery.

browned out

804 and other locals or retirees should keep up with the on area ojs observations. I have always told ojs to bring a video camera for training purposes of my impeccable methods.
Funny how they don't like it when the shoe is on the other hand.:wink2:

deleted9

SO I GAVE 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE TO A COMPANY THAT DOESNT GIVE A SH.T ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING AND IS LOOKING TO REPLACE YOU WITH A CHEAPER NEW HIRE OR NOT REPLACE YOU AT ALL AND JUST PUT THE BRUNT OF MORE O.T. ON THE OTHER DRIVERS .

......maybe you could better explain that , not doing my job ? I am entitled to a hearing by the arbitration panel , my case has absolutely nothing to do with the rising cost of co-pays or the current state of the locals financial situation !

.[/QUOTE]

As per your first statement............ its called BUSINESS and a BUSINESS has to make a profit to keep growing

Second statement........ if you are going to arbitration it costs about $10k give or take 1/2 union, 1/2 company, so by you not doing your job and forcing an arbitration the members are paying to try and save you.......

CRASH501

As per your first statement............ its called BUSINESS and a BUSINESS has to make a profit to keep growing

Second statement........ if you are going to arbitration it costs about $10k give or take 1/2 union, 1/2 company, so by you not doing your job and forcing an arbitration the members are paying to try and save you.......[/QUOTE]

AND AGAIN HOW EXACTLY WAS I NOT DOING MY JOB ? You seem to have zero knowledge of this case ! my termination had absolutely nothing to do with following instruction as an earlier poster stated !