Teamster Local 804 Gives Management an OJS

tieguy

Banned
As per your first statement............ its called BUSINESS and a BUSINESS has to make a profit to keep growing

Second statement........ if you are going to arbitration it costs about $10k give or take 1/2 union, 1/2 company, so by you not doing your job and forcing an arbitration the members are paying to try and save you.......

AND AGAIN HOW EXACTLY WAS I NOT DOING MY JOB ? You seem to have zero knowledge of this case ! my termination had absolutely nothing to do with following instruction as an earlier poster stated ![/QUOTE]

Kind of like saying your incarceration has nothing to do with armed robbery. You are discharged for something?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

AND AGAIN HOW EXACTLY WAS I NOT DOING MY JOB ? You seem to have zero knowledge of this case ! my termination had absolutely nothing to do with following instruction as an earlier poster stated !

Kind of like saying your incarceration has nothing to do with armed robbery. You are discharged for something?[/QUOTE]

Comp fraud.

JonFrum

Comp fraud.

Thanks for clarifying that, if thats true he should not have only been fired he should be arrested and prosecuted by the state.
Don't hold your breath.

Police are under a legal obligation to only arrest people they sincerely believe are guilty of a crime.

Prosecutors are under a legal obligation to only prosecute people they sincerely believe are guilty of a crime and will likely be found guilty by a jury.

Because UPS officials are under no such obligation, they are free to fire an employee and then let The System reinstate him later when their actions are found to be unjustified.

tieguy

Banned
absolutely because we like pissing away 20 grand a pop to bring up unjustified cases. Ever been to a panel? every discharge case is someone who did no wrong and has always been a loyal company man. :happy-very:

CRASH501

you see again i was fired for what was called proven dishonesty........ONLY IT WAS NEVER PROVEN ! there were 2 parts to this case , and NYS has already ruled on my behalf for part 1
NOW FOR ALL OF YOU KNOW IT ALLS ......why am i being offered money to walk away ? Because liberty mutual knows there case is weak , thats why ! again when this is all over i will post these video's on you tube unless there is a gag order

tieguy

Banned
you see again i was fired for what was called proven dishonesty........ONLY IT WAS NEVER PROVEN ! there were 2 parts to this case , and NYS has already ruled on my behalf for part 1
NOW FOR ALL OF YOU KNOW IT ALLS ......why am i being offered money to walk away ? Because liberty mutual knows there case is weak , thats why ! again when this is all over i will post these video's on you tube unless there is a gag order

It looks like your case has already been argued to death on another thread. Personally I think you'll get your job back. WC fraud cases are hard to win at the panel. Arbitrators have used the "hey he had a good day" argument when presented with video of you violating your restrictions. No sense in me reopening that thread. We'll see.

At some point though you have to look at the discharges and the buy out offers and wonder why they want to get rid of you so bad. If you decide you want to stay at ups then you need to change your ways or face more of the same heartache.

deleted9

I know why ........ but i won't tell ya

CRASH501

It looks like your case has already been argued to death on another thread. Personally I think you'll get your job back. WC fraud cases are hard to win at the panel. Arbitrators have used the "hey he had a good day" argument when presented with video of you violating your restrictions. No sense in me reopening that thread. We'll see.

At some point though you have to look at the discharges and the buy out offers and wonder why they want to get rid of you so bad. If you decide you want to stay at ups then you need to change your ways or face more of the same heartache.
here's the thing tie....thats why i cant wait for this to end .....the violating of my restrictions were as simple as standing around and walking ?

tieguy

Banned
here's the thing tie....thats why i cant wait for this to end .....the violating of my restrictions were as simple as standing around and walking ?

It may be more of a violation of procedures ie working in a volunteer status when out on wc but I don't know. I don't know enough about that part of the law to say.

CRASH501

It may be more of a violation of procedures ie working in a volunteer status when out on wc but I don't know. I don't know enough about that part of the law to say.
according to NYS law volunteer work is considered work and I ubnderstand that , but looking over this 1 hour long ( edditted over 3 days ) I did not do anything more than walk , lift a soda , put on a t-shirt , hold a 2lb puppy and hang out and speak to friends as i stated from day 1 ....did i show someone how to play the game , well yes but how much energy does it take to load a wiffle ball into a cork gun ?

705red

Browncafe Steward
according to NYS law volunteer work is considered work and I ubnderstand that , but looking over this 1 hour long ( edditted over 3 days ) I did not do anything more than walk , lift a soda , put on a t-shirt , hold a 2lb puppy and hang out and speak to friends as i stated from day 1 ....did i show someone how to play the game , well yes but how much energy does it take to load a wiffle ball into a cork gun ?

Crash do not get worked up by these two. Tie is having fun with you and the more you say could hurt you, you will have your day in court, save it for that day. And 2bits has not contributed anything to this site and its obvious he is having a hard time getting on with his life outside of UPS.

They are the only 2 commenting so just ignore them and when you get your case resolved and hopefully for your benefit than you can come back and say I told you so.

tieguy

Banned
Crash do not get worked up by these two. Tie is having fun with you and the more you say could hurt you, you will have your day in court, save it for that day. And 2bits has not contributed anything to this site and its obvious he is having a hard time getting on with his life outside of UPS.

They are the only 2 commenting so just ignore them and when you get your case resolved and hopefully for your benefit than you can come back and say I told you so.

actually if you reread my last couple of posts I was being nice. I try not to beat someone too hard when they are down.

CRASH501

not getting worked up at all..........maybe 6 months ago i would have but now.....YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPPINIONS ....LOL

browned out

Plus 1 and a half. Post em if you got em.

UPSSOCKS

Probably more effort than you ever put into your job at UPS, happy trails pinocchio.... (your nose is growing, stop being dishonest)