Teamster.Net has shut down for good!

5habits100

You need to start one that will allow us to criticize all the krooks selling out the membership everywhere. I hear the West isn't to happy with Ken running with Hoffa Jr. My understanding is Aloise and C have been in talks with Tim as of late. They are ready to jump ship on Hoffa just like Thyer, Jones and as of late Mixon have. The old guard knows that Hoffa's days are numbered.
Jones was never on the ship. If you look at last election he ran against Hoffa. Didn't work out for him in case you didn't know. Ohio will not support him again because Jones is for Jones it's that simple. As far as your Mixon comment he didn't jump ship he was removed from the ship because of things talked about on this forum.

Amazing the comments made by people that have no clue.

O/C

It wasn't a very nice forum.
It was not bad in the early 2000's, had a number of posts on T-net particularly around contract times. The demise in my opinion was the ever present apathy of union membership and the lack of any real change occurring with worker's rights. Another issue with the site was the knuckle draggers tended to dominate the discussions, got real old. Why B/C is still around has a lot to do with it being more friendly usable, it still has the effect being ineffective in making a difference as T-net, but it still continues to foster support from those who are still trying.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Overpaid Union Thug

I seem to remember that someone from my local (480) was involved in a scandal (or something) involving that site. It was back in the early days of the forums. I may be way off on the local though. My memory isn't what it used to be. Probably ORION's fault.

Last edited:
Teamsters: House will vote on Fast Track this week. Last chance to stop this job killing bill. Call NOW: 888-979-9806. Already called your Rep? Call again!

hyena

359d0yp.gif

Joe Nuno

That forum had too much slander.
Your right, plus it was to much information being passed and the bickering going around about how the locals were, the backstabbing.
And it was wrong to be displaying this, because corporations were using this for there anti union propaganda