teamster president election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodybrown

If i am making you upset that means im doing my job, and if you think your man enough to put me in my place ill tell you again im out of the palatine building.

I have no idea why i even respond to you, you have yet to make a good point so you joined the site!
I'm the one getting under your skin sunny boy, I laugh at you all day and night !!..........you are comical !!.....What a joke you and your leadership!!

You and you bosses, peeing in thier pants throughout the negotiating process.....:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
Tie the economics is the exact same as the nma, as i have said it was never about the money for myself. I am aware that we make a good buck, i was more worried about job security and protecting our current jobs with harsher penalties for sups working and lay offs.

understood . but you did not answer the question. what happened to the part timer. I thought you guys were going to be the ones that finally took on the responsibility of bumping up the starting wage?

rocket man

Tie guy it looks to me the wrong persaon is missing . your supervision get your own site for supervisors oh thats thats rite you dont have one because its every super for him self isnt that true IS that your son on your user name you should be proud of him tell him smoking is bad.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm the one getting under your skin sunny boy, I laugh at you all day and night !!..........you are comical !!.....What a joke you and your leadership!!

You and you bosses, peeing in thier pants throughout the negotiating process.....:wink2:
A joke? I dont think ups was laughing the last week of july! And i do like this contract minus the split raises of course, but their is a part of me that would like to see it voted down to get more, especially for the ptimers.

How hard would you be laughing if it got voted down and we went back of def con alert? Not so funny now you little **************

Last edited by a moderator:

705red

Browncafe Steward
understood . but you did not answer the question. what happened to the part timer. I thought you guys were going to be the ones that finally took on the responsibility of bumping up the starting wage?
Yes tie thank you for pointing out a flaw in our contract. I did speak up on some of these issues, as well did others. I personally told hall that the ibt failed the ptimers and needs to do better next time.

While we did not get any new 22.3 jobs we have protected the current ones, and now with 22.3s being able to bid into feeders and us getting cross town back thats over 100 plus new feeder positions that we be filled. Now we will have those vacated 22.3s so there will be more fulltime openings for the part timers to move up.

Bloodybrown

A joke? I dont think ups was laughing the last week of july! And i do like this contract minus the split raises of course, but their is a part of me that would like to see it voted down to get more, especially for the ptimers.

How hard would you be laughing if it got voted down and we went back of def con alert? Not so funny now you little zit faced pt weasel.

Oh boy!....there you go again big boy!!.....you take things way to personal....like you did when you were growing up!!.....I would love to see you vote this down.....you and your local would no longer exist!!......Hey tough guy wanna be...........I am getting under your skin...........It must be pretty thin!!!

Bloodybrown

Tie guy it looks to me the wrong persaon is missing . your supervision get your own site for supervisors oh thats thats rite you dont have one because its every super for him self isnt that true IS that your son on your user name you should be proud of him tell him smoking is bad.

You got some serious issues!!...........you need to stop drinking and or smokin and go to bed!!

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned

Rocket,

I value your opinion or would if I understood it. I have highlighted a few mistakes you need to correct. please correct and resubmit by six am. If you're going to flame me then try not to pee your pants when you do so.

tieguy

Banned
Yes tie thank you for pointing out a flaw in our contract. I did speak up on some of these issues, as well did others. I personally told hall that the ibt failed the ptimers and needs to do better next time.

While we did not get any new 22.3 jobs we have protected the current ones, and now with 22.3s being able to bid into feeders and us getting cross town back thats over 100 plus new feeder positions that we be filled. Now we will have those vacated 22.3s so there will be more fulltime openings for the part timers to move up.

So after all the hell raising and threatening you basically ended up with the same thing the nma had except for a few anomalies that are unique to your contract.

Mike Hawk

Past practice is only used by your type when it benefits you, not UPS ! !
Your the kind of guy that holds up a contract books and preaches verbage thats not accuratly stated or is very open to interpetation....and try to take advantage of some poor part time sup or inexperienced ft sup. I know your kind very well......they always avoid me after I put them in thier place ! ! Your the kind of union rep that would be voted out where I'm from!! You see we had your type before and they are either no longer with ups or are back to being regular drivers. Most sensible drivers view your type as a irrisponsible and not looking out for the employees best intrest, you may have found a nitch where your from, but most UPSers would not keep you in your role as a union rep. I do understand that you have been brainwashed by your leadership, but that does mean that you are weak minded person that does not think freely and clearly!!

What a joke!!!.....I use panel decisions to interpet vague language not what you consider language intent. You know the panels that your leadership allows you to attend once in awhile, where you sit in back of them like a little mouse!!

I am not going to get into your b/s response to what I earlier stated!!
Why do you try to look like such a tough guy over the internet, are you trying to compensate for a ********or some other shortcoming?

Bloodybrown

Why do you try to look like such a tough guy over the internet, are you trying to compensate for a small penis or some other shortcoming?
Hey ********, I wasn't talking to you, but I know you are another brainwashed goon and a little pupil of 705 red. You better be careful when you start getting personal with me. I have left you alone because you are little man that stands behind goons that protect you.!!........Your another one that can't think for himself, others must do it for you!!

FAVREFAN

So after all the hell raising and threatening you basically ended up with the same thing the nma had except for a few anomalies that are unique to your contract.
Thanks for all that you tried to do 705Red but yes Tie, you are 100% correct. We still haven't voted on it, I'll be putting a check mark in the "NO" column. I would have been fine with $4.00 over 5 years but make it $.80 per year on August 1st. Not this b.s. split backloaded crap. And how am I supposed to vote yes on a contract that totally changes my healthcare yet I get no opportunity to look it over first. How 'bout a healthcare packet to review before the ballot? Anyways, no matter what we vote, they will pass it.

Mike Hawk

Hey ********, I wasn't talking to you, but I know you are another brainwashed goon and a little pupil of 705 red. You better be careful when you start getting personal with me. I have left you alone because you are little man that stands behind goons that protect you.!!........Your another one that can't think for himself, others must do it for you!!
Again with the internet tough guy act, for the record my internet feet are shivering in my internet boots. Did I hit a sore spot?

Bloodybrown

Again with the internet tough guy act, for the record my internet feet are shivering in my internet boots. Did I hit a sore spot?
Your a very little boy........play with little kids, thats where you belong....your the one that attacked me........you made it personal....I will debate you, agrue with you, or agree with you but personal attacks.........won't fly..... I'll be glad to visit you or you can come visit me.....I have many friends in chicago, I will be happy to come visit. Where are you addison??? or do you preload for red in palatine??...do you wash his car, mow his lawn and shovel snow for him as well??

IDoLessWorkThanMost

That is correct. Interestingly, up here in New England, and I'm sure other regions, none of those 22.3 jobs vacated 705red speaks of could be bid by part-timers as any EXISTING jobs are only bid by full-timers and an extension of our bi-annual bid.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Your a very little boy........play with little kids, thats where you belong....your the one that attacked me........you made it personal....I will debate you, agrue with you, or agree with you but personal attacks.........won't fly..... I'll be glad to visit you or you can come visit me.....I have many friends in chicago, I will be happy to come visit. Where are you addison??? or do you preload for red in palatine??...do you wash his car, mow his lawn and shovel snow for him as well??
I would be happy to come and visit you, how come you never make me this offer? Now were are you at?

705red

Browncafe Steward
That is correct. Interestingly, up here in New England, and I'm sure other regions, none of those 22.3 jobs vacated 705red speaks of could be bid by part-timers as any EXISTING jobs are only bid by full-timers and an extension of our bi-annual bid.
Fulltimers would have the right to bid to them first and then the part timers. However we do not have bi annual bids, once you bid a job its your until you move on.

Bloodybrown

I would be happy to come and visit you, how come you never make me this offer? Now were are you at?

Wouldn't you like to know??....Its killing you....I can assure you we have not met......One day you will know....but not this day!! I tell you what, I will meet you next weekend in my old neighborhood....Division and Sacramento....I used to love that park when I was young......Saturday night 8:30 or so??....I'll fly in just for you!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Wouldn't you like to know??....Its killing you....I can assure you we have not met......One day you will know....but not this day!! I tell you what, I will meet you next weekend in my old neighborhood....Division and Sacramento....I used to love that park when I was young......Saturday night 8:30 or so??....I'll fly in just for you!!
Can you make it a little later in the night, we have our brown cafe fantasy football draft at 845. isnt that old k-town?

Bloodybrown

Can you make it a little later in the night, we have our brown cafe fantasy football draft at 845. isnt that old k-town?

Sure, any time you want, but If I need to know for sure, I need to book a flight. very expensive now a days, I will check this site at 4:30 am than I;m on the road all week, like normal.....If you can't be there, just let me know, we can book it in the near future. I don't want to be there and you won't show up!!...That would make me unhappy !!:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:....I'm being nice!!:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.