Teamster Woes

CharleyHustle

The "same" mathematical algorithm's.... UPS uses for Orion...

Suggest otherwise.

:cool2:

-Bug-

I'm not real up to date on algorithms, so I'm assuming that it would be the unions position that in the case of a lockout, like say local 89, any packages coming out of worldport would be "struck goods".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not real up to date on algorithms, so I'm assuming that it would be the unions position that in the case of a lockout, like say local 89, any packages coming out of worldport would be "struck goods".

With the national and the majority of supplements passed, would it be fair to disrupt the lives and livelihoods of those members who saw fit to pass their supplements?

UPS would give them a "take it or leave it" final offer and then lock them out. Temp workers and supervisors would process the work.

With the national and the majority of supplements passed, would it be fair to disrupt the lives and livelihoods of those members who saw fit to pass their supplements?

UPS would give them a "take it or leave it" final offer and then lock them out. Temp workers and supervisors would process the work.
edited

Tie my raises and healthcare up as long as you need boys and girls I'm still living a great life without the enhancements. I could not get a raise for five years and still live like a freaking king. Inflation never caught up to me yet. Thanks teamsters for giving me what I've got.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tie my raises and healthcare up as long as you need boys and girls I'm still living a great life without the enhancements. I could not get a raise for five years and still live like a freaking king. Inflation never caught up to me yet. Thanks teamsters for giving me what I've got.
Thank goodness!!!
We were worried sick. :wink2:

south philly

Are you a manager or a fool you will have a problem with it when someday you by miracle retire and you get you're pension check and half of it goes to health insurance and youre old self is dragging youre decrepit ass to another job at 6 in the morning doing concrete work in the freezing cold for 10 hours a day maybe it will dawn on you then go back in youre cave and be a follower

Sent using BrownCafe App

south philly

Spoken from a true teamster im glad im not fighting with you in trenches in Afghanistan you would run for the hills cause youre an intellect youre not a fighter youre a me me me guy I know youre type screw everybody else if you were on the Titanic you throw all the women and children overboard so you could get in the life boat

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are you a manager or a fool you will have a problem with it when someday you by miracle retire and you get you're pension check and half of it goes to health insurance and youre old self is dragging youre decrepit ass to another job at 6 in the morning doing concrete work in the freezing cold for 10 hours a day maybe it will dawn on you then go back in youre cave and be a follower

Sent using BrownCafe App
Spoken from a true teamster im glad im not fighting with you in trenches in Afghanistan you would run for the hills cause youre an intellect youre not a fighter youre a me me me guy I know youre type screw everybody else if you were on the Titanic you throw all the women and children overboard so you could get in the life boat

Sent using BrownCafe App
Who are you talking to?