Teamsters 767 leadership embezzlement?

BrownTexas

While I believe what they said they did, I think they handled it very poorly. Also, there was no explanation for why Billy was dismissed as a BA. Billy basically said he was blindsided and told to give up his BA phone. You could tell he was upset by the way he tried to disrupt the meeting the entire time.

Red Dawn

What I didn't get was that the new job has been in play for two months and the only thing I heard him say he has done was made flyers on the computer. The rest of the ideas was the same from six years ago when they wanted expand the building. The steward training and mock hearing etc where going to be do in the the new rooms.
Far as the pay it wasn't clear at all. Billy did try and get it straight but was told his numbers don't add up. But mike did say Wes was going to make his same rate as last year. But when Jill read off his weekly pay their is a huge difference thenadt years lm2 report. Since mike told billy he was wrong on his numbers and he needed to get his calculator out I had mine ready when Jill read speaking.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Billy did try and get it straight but was told his numbers don't add up. But mike did say Wes was going to make his same rate as last year. But when Jill read off his weekly pay their is a huge difference thenadt years lm2 report. Since mike told billy he was wrong on his numbers and he needed to get his calculator out I had mine ready when Jill read speaking.

Ohhh!, a word problem!
The answer is 16.

BrownTexas

Anyone know why Shorts was removed as BA?
I'm sure it was all political. President probably sees Shorts as a threat to his seat so kick him out so it makes him look bad. Same thing with Billy. Mike is really starting to look like a snake. He needs to tread lightly and enjoy the money while he can. I won't be voting for him.

upssouth

John was removed as a BA for violating the bylaws by illegally removing members from the teamsters for personal issues. He has charges filed against him. He is still on the e board. Mike was a great ba and very qualifies to be the president. I trust him lots more that some of these hooligans disrupting meetings.

You probably wouldn't say that if you listened to those hooligans and paid attention to what mike did to get the presidency.
But then you know don't you Wesley.

upssouth

Sure I'll just text my buddies and ask them what I should say..then ask for the wrong thing lol.

Yup I'm wj. You caught me. Lol

BrownTexas

I heard Jon had those members removed and it was signed off by other board members. Still signs political to me. But then again we will never know the actual truth.