Teamsters Approved Mailing

Buck Fifty

That's not why!!! I'll buy anyone a D&D gift card if they can tell me the real reason you are not active in the union. Besides that you lack union knowledge. There is only one true reason. Let's begin. The first person to answer correct wins!!!

"I'll take Corruption for $100, Alex"

Answer .... Who is Upstate ? ( SCAB)
Question.... The biggest company suck a** .

Last edited by a moderator:

stink219

That's not why!!! I'll buy anyone a D&D gift card if they can tell me the real reason you are not active in the union. Besides that you lack union knowledge. There is only one true reason. Let's begin. The first person to answer correct wins!!!

"I'll take Corruption for $100, Alex"

Answer .... Who is Upstate ? ( SCAB)
Question.... The biggest company suck a** .
Your very close.
Question is why doesn't he get involved with the union. I'll keep it open for one more day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just a guess,but if he walked into a union hall or meeting he may not walk out?

I have been in our union hall one time---that's where we had our pension meeting. I had to print out directions.

I'm sure Upstate would have a lot of fans at the union hall just like he has here on Brown Cafe.

I may not have a lot of fans here but at least I don't have to post a poll before making a decision. (BTW, you really should have posted a poll before you decided to install that ugly ass hose reel on the side of your house)

over9five

Staff member
I may not have a lot of fans here but at least I don't have to post a poll before making a decision. (BTW, you really should have posted a poll before you decided to install that ugly ass hose reel on the side of your house)
I called you several times to get your advice on that, but there was no answer.

You must have been out on a date.....

Buck Fifty

Your very close.
Question is why doesn't he get involved with the union. I'll keep it open for one more day.

Because he won't pull his head out of his ass. Therefore the lack of oxygen has affected his thinking. When he does pull it out, he tends to sling his **** all over BC. I always say, If you ain't thinking your stinking ! I can smell him from here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Because he won't pull his head out of his ass. Therefore the lack of oxygen has affected his thinking. When he does pull it out, he tends to sling his **** all over BC. I always say, If you ain't thinking your stinking ! I can smell him from here.

Incredibly Clueless and Useless is no way to go through life.

Buck Fifty

Incredibly Clueless and Useless is no way to go through life.

And what may I ask is your big purpose, other that kissing the ass of big brown. Again, ICU for who you are and only have 326 post, so according to my flawless calculations you should not be responding to me !!! If you don't have your word ... although maroon comes to mind, you don't have anything !

stink219

Throw it in the trash. How hard is that ?

Nobody cares who you are.

-Bug-

God bless the people that deal with you day to day. Lmfao!! Does anyone else think your a D bag?

...and people wonder why I am not active in the Union...
The true answer...FEAR! You are so petrified of the company that you won't get involved with union activities. I bet you walk in everyday, check your over allowed time, seatbelt events, stops for the day, talk to your sup about how hard you work the day before, then walk to your truck 45 min early and sort your truck off the clock only to give up part of your lunch and some of your breaks so you can have another good performance day. So, fear is your motivator. You are way too weak to stand up to the company, so your enemy is now the union. Your wearing the wrong color dude. Brown isn't for you, it should be yellow.

nightfly

DOIN IT WITH STYLE AND GRACE
The true answer...FEAR! You are so petrified of the company that you won't get involved with union activities. I bet you walk in everyday, check your over allowed time, seatbelt events, stops for the day, talk to your sup about how hard you work the day before, then walk to your truck 45 min early and sort your truck off the clock only to give up part of your lunch and some of your breaks so you can have another good performance day. So, fear is your motivator. You are way too weak to stand up to the company, so your enemy is now the union. Your wearing the wrong color dude. Brown isn't for you, it should be yellow.

nightfly

DOIN IT WITH STYLE AND GRACE
Do you take the employee survey? If so, do you tell the company how great your management team is? How you enjoy working over 9.5? How about the production harassment, you okay with that too? Yea I thought so, because people like you are the weak that management loves to intimidate, because weak people never question, they just walk off the cliff because that's what they were told to do. Here is my point. You have rights because union members fought to keep companies like UPS in check long before you were born. You see, the health benefits, vacation, sick days, paid holiday, are negotiated benefits. You didn't just walk into UPS and receive the benefits because UPS liked you. Someone, somebody did the work for you long ago, so you would benefit today. If you continue to allow yourself to be brainwashed into thinking that UPS is doing you a favor by giving you a job.... then take your break and meal in the restroom so you look good on paper, use your hand to clean yourself and recycle the union documents so we save another tree!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

the true answer...fear! You are so petrified of the company that you won't get involved with union activities. I bet you walk in everyday, check your over allowed time, seatbelt events, stops for the day, talk to your sup about how hard you work the day before, then walk to your truck 45 min early and sort your truck off the clock only to give up part of your lunch and some of your breaks so you can have another good performance day. So, fear is your motivator. You are way too weak to stand up to the company, so your enemy is now the union. Your wearing the wrong color dude. Brown isn't for you, it should be yellow.

rotflmmfao

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you take the employee survey? If so, do you tell the company how great your management team is? How you enjoy working over 9.5? How about the production harassment, you okay with that too? Yea I thought so, because people like you are the weak that management loves to intimidate, because weak people never question, they just walk off the cliff because that's what they were told to do. Here is my point. You have rights because union members fought to keep companies like UPS in check long before you were born. You see, the health benefits, vacation, sick days, paid holiday, are negotiated benefits. You didn't just walk into UPS and receive the benefits because UPS liked you. Someone, somebody did the work for you long ago, so you would benefit today. If you continue to allow yourself to be brainwashed into thinking that UPS is doing you a favor by giving you a job.... then take your break and meal in the restroom so you look good on paper, use your hand to clean yourself and recycle the union documents so we save another tree!

Yawn.