Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

paidslave

obama.jpg

The world loves AMERICA once again! The evil empire of the Bushes are gone forever!

paidslave

The Great Republican Hope?

That’s right, the president-elect may hold a monopoly on current buzz, but some in the GOP are looking to their own whiz kid to lead them out of the proverbial wilderness the Democrats have just left behind.
His name is Bobby Jindal, and he’s the 37-year-old Indian American governor of Louisiana.

tieguy

Banned
Yep. It is peculiar. Bosom Buddies maybe. Maybe we should get a dna sample. :raspberry-tounge:
I'm in the mood for a nice ham.

LOL. putting these 2 blue footed boobies on ignore makes this thread so much shorter.

The blue-footed boobies are particularly common and may be seen nesting in rocks near the shore on most islands. They share a number of common traits with their cousins, the red-footed boobies and masked boobies, including forward-pointed eyes that allow stereo vision. This gives them the appearance of being cross-eyed when seen head on. This "silly" appearance, as well as their strange mating dance, led the Spaniards to call them bobos (clowns), hence the name boobie.:laughing:

Yea I put them and a few more on ignore. Its appears they were able to keep each other amused judging by the number of hidden posts.:happy-very:

mikestrek

Yea I put them and a few more on ignore. Its appears they were able to keep each other amused judging by the number of hidden posts.:happy-very:
Oh God, TIEGUY couldn't keep up with the honest debate so He put everybody on IGNORE again.

CHEV also joined him on IGNORE.

Just like A coward Republican. Just like Bush Jr hiding in the white house hoping for it all to end quickly. :happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh God, TIEGUY couldn't keep up with the honest debate so He put everybody on IGNORE again.

CHEV also joined him on IGNORE. :happy-very:

The only problem now when they read the thread it looks like this:

I am so glad I have this to read today.
I was hoping my grandson was coming over but alas, he is not.
This thread reminds of our times together -
Hobie: You're a goober boy
Grandson is on your ignore list
Hobie: Don't be eating your boogers
Hobie: Good, I'm going to breathe on you.
Hobie: You cry like a girl.
Hobie: I don't think so, I think girls can beat you up.
Cartman: I wouldn't let any girl kick my butt. I'd say, "Get your beyotch axe back in that kitchen and make me some pot pie."
Hobie: That was Cartman from South Park
Cartman: I'm not fat, I'm big-boned
Hobie: Don't mess with Cartman or you'll wind up like Kenny

Hobie: He’s the kid on South Park that mumbles like you

And so on and so on.

tieguy

Banned
The only problem now when they read the thread it looks like this:

I am so glad I have this to read today.
I was hoping my grandson was coming over but alas, he is not.
This thread reminds of our times together -
Hobie: You're a goober boy
Hobie: Don't be eating your boogers
Hobie: Good, I'm going to breathe on you.
Hobie: You cry like a girl.
Hobie: I don't think so, I think girls can beat you up.
Cartman: I wouldn't let any girl kick my butt. I'd say, "Get your beyotch axe back in that kitchen and make me some pot pie."
Hobie: That was Cartman from South Park
Cartman: I'm not fat, I'm big-boned
Hobie: Don't mess with Cartman or you'll wind up like Kenny
Hobie: He’s the kid on South Park that mumbles like you

And so on and so on.

My point exactly. The discussion has turned into some middle school back and forth. Mike acts like a 10 year old. TOS shoots firsts and asks questions later. TOS should have been cancelled by now but thats ok she is cancelled in my mind. :happy-very:

I left diesel and jones up since they do add some value to the site.

mikestrek

Hey Guys,

Well, they traced obamas family history and on his moms side, They are from Ireland. Seriously.

An Ireland band wrote a song to show there pride.

Seriously, Check it out.
'There's no one as Irish as Barack...

:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tieguy, I also had placed mike, his little piggy, and his other side together on my naughty boys list.
They do nothing to help move a conversation along with their constant dribble & nonsense line ( if one could call it that ) of thoughts.

tieguy

Banned
tieguy, I also had placed mike, his little piggy, and his other side together on my naughty boys list.
They do nothing to help move a conversation along with their constant dribble & nonsense line ( if one could call it that ) of thoughts.

good deal. Its gotten to be too much childish bickering. With a new president and the departure of an old one there is plenty to discuss without mimicking Hoakies grandson.:happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
good deal. Its gotten to be too much childish bickering. With a new president and the departure of an old one there is plenty to discuss without mimicking Hoakies grandson.:happy-very:
I took them off ignore to see what they were up to now and it's like watching General hospital. You could watch an episode at the beginning of the year and not watch another till December and still know what was going on.:knockedout:
Guess I will have to restore the list again.:wink2: