Teamsters get waivers for Obamacare !!

gorilla75jdw

Why would we pay anything for healthcare since we are waivered per Obummer himself . Juat Google Obamacare , waivers , Teamsters . I would share one of the many links but I cant do it from my cellphone .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why would we pay anything for healthcare since we are waivered per Obummer himself . Juat Google Obamacare , waivers , Teamsters . I would share one of the many links but I cant do it from my cellphone .
I thought all the waivers were only for a year!! (now expired?)

S

serenity now

Labor unions primary recipients of Obamacare waivers | The Daily Caller

The waivers are for a year. No offense meant here, but I can't figure out why a person who benefits from the waiver is bitching about it. I guess all those baby momma's better get a union job. Lord knows, those Daddy's of all those babies won't, as someone has to stand on the street corner and hold up that cardboard sign.

somewhat caustic for an early morning post; here, have a warm doughnut

bbsam

Staff member

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
just shove a national health system into place, no waivers or private practice for anyone

everyone gets the same treatment regardless of wealth, if you're not satisfied, vote for higher funding or reorganization

as long as people can buy or waiver their way out of things, you'll never see any improvement or equality

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
just shove a national health system into place, no waivers or private practice for anyone

everyone gets the same treatment regardless of wealth, if you're not satisfied, vote for higher funding or reorganization

as long as people can buy or waiver their way out of things, you'll never see any improvement or equality

Everyone isn't equal. That's why communism sounds so good up front but fails miserably.

TxRoadDawg

why should there be equality. Market forces should determine price, not some bureaucrat 1200 miles away

Justaname

WTF? You couldn't even walk off one stop?:happy-very:
every road way is one big sheet of ice. I tried leaving to go to my other job and didn't make it past my drive way ( which is weird because my car does very well in snow). A lot of sleet and freezing rain along with snow.

Labor unions primary recipients of Obamacare waivers | The Daily Caller

The waivers are for a year. No offense meant here, but I can't figure out why a person who benefits from the waiver is bitching about it. I guess all those baby momma's better get a union job. Lord knows, those Daddy's of all those babies won't, as someone has to stand on the street corner and hold up that cardboard sign.
Why am I so turned on when you say babies momma?? I'm predicting a fist fight with Bubblehead over this.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Like we haven't had any ice the last few weeks. I might dispatch myself to 8 hours tomorrow with the help of EC.
EC is a wonderful tool. It prevents mgmt from having to actually use common sense, in dispatch. Puts the burden on you, and the common sense part. EC is your friend.