Union Politics - Teamsters Local President runs opponent over with his car 9/22/15

Hey bug and lead and wide. ... How bout the upcoming breakfast in Hawaii?? Is that a waste of $?
In all actuality I'd say it could have been done in better accommodations. See that these things are booked years in advance. Hawaii is going to look bad to the general membership but what you don't understand is that this is a pension conference. It's a collection of hundreds of funds. Central states is just one of these hundreds. Could this have been done in Illinois? Yes if hindsight was 20/20 sure. It does give you something to bitch about. You know the people that ar incharge of your fund are going to be there right? You aren't in central states. Practically the very major pension fund union or non union goes to these conferences.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Spoke to some people out of 326 they said JS will be arrested for vehicle assault, driving with a suspended license and violation of probation this week. He's got an extensive criminal background.

One of the State Troopers that the local represents is a VP on the Executive Board. However so, they will be arresting him and the IRB is looking to suspend him for racketeering. I hope he serves some time in the can.
Is there no end to your bs?

wide load

You said the Central States cuts weren't coming and you were wrong. You claimed Boston Bully's local was clean and five of his staff members are in jail so you were wrong again.

What are you gonna say when JS goes down?
It was 4 members and 1 of the staff. Are they in jail? Last I checked they made bail. Are they convicted?
Secondly, the cuts are still not here. You posted totally inaccurate info on the subject and claimed it would be here weeks ago. Btw, you also blamed H.
As for JS, more inaccurate info from the start. Now go back to talking to your dog.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As long as people keep replying to him, I guess he feels he is reaching out his hand to you.

And yet.... He keeps getting that hand smacked. :biggrin:

ejynav.jpg

Obviously, he doesn't understand the relationship between;

"Cause and effect"

-Bug-

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Well its been 3 weeks and I was wondering if the union president was arrested yet and I was wondering if his oppenent was out of the hospital yet so he can talk to police......I still havent seen anything in the newpapers or news feeds......can we please have an update

Well its been 3 weeks and I was wondering if the union president was arrested yet and I was wondering if his oppenent was out of the hospital yet so he can talk to police......I still havent seen anything in the newpapers or news feeds......can we please have an update
It was a hoax. Off duty police officer was there. Witnesses it. It's over.

Hofficer Hater

Tim D spoke to the IRB last Tuesday. Joe S is claiming that Tim jumped in front of his car. The people that were with Joe S are defending his argument. However, the two people that nominated Tim testified to the IRB that they had been receiving threats from Joe and his supporters since the nomination. They also were warned by Joe S that if they were seen leafleting with Tim they would suffer the consequences. The police report was filed.

According to the IRB, Joe S was arrested for driving without a license and violation of probation (has an extensive criminal background). Tim will pursue this even further and has hired a lawyer to go after Joe S on attempted murder charges. This story is far from over. Brother Tim will use every avenue to make sure Joe S serves some serious time in jail. Some of the Delaware State Troopers that are represented are helping Tim out as they cannot stand Joe S and think its a joke that a thug is the president of the local representing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Tim D spoke to the IRB last Tuesday. Joe S is claiming that Tim jumped in front of his car. The people that were with Joe S are defending his argument. However, the two people that nominated Tim testified to the IRB that they had been receiving threats from Joe and his supporters since the nomination. They also were warned by Joe S that if they were seen leafleting with Tim they would suffer the consequences. The police report was filed.

According to the IRB, Joe S was arrested for driving without a license and violation of probation (has an extensive criminal background). Tim will pursue this even further and has hired a lawyer to go after Joe S on attempted murder charges. This story is far from over. Brother Tim will use every avenue to make sure Joe S serves some serious time in jail. Some of the Delaware State Troopers that are represented are helping Tim out as they cannot stand Joe S and think its a joke that a thug is the president of the local representing them.
Funny, but I believe zero of what you say. TDU needs to be held accountable for their lies.

Truth

Time for a reality check. There was no arrest because there was no incident. Both parties spoke to the IRB along with numerous witnesses, and no charges have been announced. The IRB did onsite(Christiana Facility) interviews. NEWSFLASH...they do not share info as Son of Sam posted so he is misinforming everyone. Next, the Delaware State Police are not members of the Teamsters(NONE). They have their own Union(Delaware State Troopers Association) Easy to confirm. An ex State Trooper was working security for UPS on that day and witnessed the incident. He says nothing happend except Tim falling under the car after it had come to a stop. Additional Troopers were there and saw part of the incident because the IPhones were released that day. ANY UPS employee knows that to be true since everyone ate poop that day. Easy to confirm. He was asked to move earlier that morning by management because he was forcing people to stop in traffic to give his handout. They offered he move closer to the gate to be safer(not leave premises). Tim's Police report says Joe S ran over him, backed up over him, and then ran over him again. REALLY? Who believes that crap? It costs $25 to get a copy of the report from the Police. Check it yourself. Report also says no injuries and the followup report as well. Tim has never produced anything from a hospital/ doctor showing an injury. Wouldn't you get that out if you were running and someone did that to you? He spent the entire day and part of th night at the hospital waiting to be seen. If you were run over by a car, you move to the front of the line. You don't get seen 10 hours after flu and cold cases. BTW...incident was 7:50 AM and Tim was scheduled for work, 20-30 minutes away, at 8 AM. PLANNED? He had no support and was desperate. Easy to confirm since the vote count was today and he only got 63 votes from the entire Local. No one is sure he even voted for himself. Also, easy to confirm.

Time for a reality check. There was no arrest because there was no incident. Both parties spoke to the IRB along with numerous witnesses, and no charges have been announced.

The IRB did onsite(Christiana Facility) interviews. NEWSFLASH...they do not share info as Son of Sam posted so he is misinforming everyone. Next, the Delaware State Police are not members of the Teamsters(NONE). They have their own Union(Delaware State Troopers Association) Easy to confirm.

An ex State Trooper was working security for UPS on that day and witnessed the incident. He says nothing happend except Tim falling under the car after it had come to a stop. Additional Troopers were there and saw part of the incident because the IPhones were released that day. ANY UPS employee knows that to be true since everyone ate poop that day.

Easy to confirm. He was asked to move earlier that morning by management because he was forcing people to stop in traffic to give his handout. They offered he move closer to the gate to be safer(not leave premises). Tim's Police report says Joe S ran over him, backed up over him, and then ran over him again. REALLY? Who believes that crap? It costs $25 to get a copy of the report from the Police.

Check it yourself. Report also says no injuries and the followup report as well. Tim has never produced anything from a hospital/ doctor showing an injury. Wouldn't you get that out if you were running and someone did that to you? He spent the entire day and part of th night at the hospital waiting to be seen.

If you were run over by a car, you move to the front of the line. You don't get seen 10 hours after flu and cold cases. BTW...incident was 7:50 AM and Tim was scheduled for work, 20-30 minutes away, at 8 AM. PLANNED? He had no support and was desperate.

Easy to confirm since the vote count was today and he only got 63 votes from the entire Local. No one is sure he even voted for himself. Also, easy to confirm.
See I told you so. It never happened. Anyone who posted that it did should be ashamed of theirselves. The troll who started this thread should either be branded a troll or banned from this site. Piece of crap starts a thread like this.

Thanks for the info and no hard feelings about making it into paragraphs. Makes it a little easier. Welcome to brown cafe brother. Keep posting.

@cheryl

wide load

Time for a reality check. There was no arrest because there was no incident. Both parties spoke to the IRB along with numerous witnesses, and no charges have been announced. The IRB did onsite(Christiana Facility) interviews. NEWSFLASH...they do not share info as Son of Sam posted so he is misinforming everyone. Next, the Delaware State Police are not members of the Teamsters(NONE). They have their own Union(Delaware State Troopers Association) Easy to confirm. An ex State Trooper was working security for UPS on that day and witnessed the incident. He says nothing happend except Tim falling under the car after it had come to a stop. Additional Troopers were there and saw part of the incident because the IPhones were released that day. ANY UPS employee knows that to be true since everyone ate poop that day. Easy to confirm. He was asked to move earlier that morning by management because he was forcing people to stop in traffic to give his handout. They offered he move closer to the gate to be safer(not leave premises). Tim's Police report says Joe S ran over him, backed up over him, and then ran over him again. REALLY? Who believes that crap? It costs $25 to get a copy of the report from the Police. Check it yourself. Report also says no injuries and the followup report as well. Tim has never produced anything from a hospital/ doctor showing an injury. Wouldn't you get that out if you were running and someone did that to you? He spent the entire day and part of th night at the hospital waiting to be seen. If you were run over by a car, you move to the front of the line. You don't get seen 10 hours after flu and cold cases. BTW...incident was 7:50 AM and Tim was scheduled for work, 20-30 minutes away, at 8 AM. PLANNED? He had no support and was desperate. Easy to confirm since the vote count was today and he only got 63 votes from the entire Local. No one is sure he even voted for himself. Also, easy to confirm.
Wait, Son of Samantha lies? Shocker. Good info and report Mr. Truth! Keep it coming.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Time for a reality check.
... An ex State Trooper was working security for UPS on that day and witnessed the incident. He says nothing happend except Tim falling under the car after it had come to a stop. Additional Troopers were there and saw part of the incident because the IPhones were released that day.
This is a common tactic amongst picket line protesters.
Actually had it happen to me in 1997.
Police pulled old Joe out from under the front of my package car.
Old Joe never had a lick of sense anyway.