Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting for?

M

MenInBrown

Re: Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting fo

Actually you didn't pass anything along, no matter.

Money changes people. Experiences change people. Sometimes we have amnesia, we don't remember what happened just four years ago, we don't remember how much gov't money helped our child when they really needed it, we don't remember the help we were given by the gov't when our crops failed, or the well ran dry.

Come on people...

Let's Get Together by The Youngbloods (Lyrics in Description) - YouTube

Well at what point do you think government should stop...with Obama there is no end in sight...He wants government controlling everything...So when is enough for you?

M

MenInBrown

Re: Teamsters magazine cover "If Mitt Romney wins, we all lose" Who are you voting fo

And they've really cashed in on that. What was the offering to hourly? $70 or so a decade or so ago. They'll retire millionaires. Glad I was in for the 2-1 split (remember when they happened all the time?) before the IPO. At least the dividend has underperformed. Going public was a great idea, I can't believe the money I've made on the stock in the last 15 years.

Well as least some of us who knew not to buy after it was offered to hourly will retire millionaires.

around $35 a few years ago...I made thousands