Teamsters organize the Bellagio hotel

10 point

Cysco and US food mergers Teamsters got :censored2: off and we stopped this merger in its cracks in the courts. It would have eliminated thousands of jobs.
And they allowed Sysco (not Cicso) Foods corp bosses to put cameras in their cabs to discipline the drivers...and they're using them. One driver on my route got suspended a day for answering his cell phone. Great negotiating. What's good for this union isn't always good for the worker.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And they allowed Sysco (not Cycso) Foods corp bosses to put cameras in their cabs to discipline the drivers...and they're using them. One driver on my route got suspended a day for answering his cell phone. Great negotiating. What's good for this union isn't always good for the worker.

We will have cameras in our feeders in 2018.

10 point

It's a violation of the law to hold a phone to your ear while driving a CMV. But I wouldn't expect anything but stupid comments from these anti union anti administration people. They are a joke.
It's not just about cell phones Einstein. It's about recording every eye movement and sneeze that happens prior to an accident.

But I wouldn't expect anything but stupid comments from an anti member who sits in an office and judges the hard working drivers that support your salary.

There's more laws broken while behind the wheel noted by telematics and there's restrictions on the usage of that spyware but you're ok with a camera in a cab so that the company can put a spin on their rendition of what led to an accident?

God help us.

image.jpeg
We need to unionize workers at the Trump Hotel making $9.13 an hour with no benefits.
You need to get accredited in the west which you will not get out here. You and your tdu stooges are so done it's not even funny. Nobody here likes you. File you little sissy election protest on the stuff that happened today. It was hilarious.

image.jpeg
When we walk in its a sea of red. It's red everywhere. Take my word of love ok at the picture it's a red. Nobody here likes Fred. Nobody here wants Fred. Nobody wants to work with Fred. Fred got his feelings hurt by Jimmy because Jimmy didn't want him in carhaul anymore. All these red vests mean certain victory for Ken and Jimmy.