Teamsters Presidential endorsement 2016?

UniteandWin

I read some seriously false statements on this post. Dues money does not go to politicians period. Its is illegal and closely watched. D.R.I.V.E is voluntary, thats the $ that goes to labor friendly politicians in mostly state races. Thier were autonomy in locals in 1960 and they endorsed either Kennedy or Nixon. Senior publicly endorsed Nixon, but didn't try to sway the members.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Now The Teamsters did endorse Nixon while Hoffa was in jail, and he got the screw job, banned for union activity for ten years but pardoned

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ecw21411

What other choice do these coal miner have.

They want the coal mines open so that they have jobs.

Hillary has sworn to shut coal production down.

Sanders won't stop the Democrats from pushing governmental regulations to ban the use of coal.

Trump loves coal.

What choice do they have?
Well said , i work in wv and our miners are desperate and want someone for coal

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well said , i work in wv and our miners are desperate and want someone for coal
Thanks.

More COAL mines would be open if not for the government trying to shut them all down in the name of the environment.

The Democrats say competition with natural gas and big oil is responsible.

They lie.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That's what happens when you declare an impasse and shove the contract up my ass.

friend* them.
i like it!!! But that was h and h ...wonder if it would have been different if someone else was in the driver and passenger seats??? Think members kept on voting no because they are just fed up with ups' shiittt... It's getting old

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I read some seriously false statements on this post. Dues money does not go to politicians period. Its is illegal and closely watched. D.R.I.V.E is voluntary, thats the $ that goes to labor friendly politicians in mostly state races. Thier were autonomy in locals in 1960 and they endorsed either Kennedy or Nixon. Senior publicly endorsed Nixon, but didn't try to sway the members.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I think you are mixing up POLITICIANS and POLITICAL ACTIVITIES.

The Teamsters do spend money on POLITICAL ACTIVITIES.

The Teamsters spend DRIVE money on trying to legallt BRIBE politicians.

Hofficer Hater

Any Teamster who supports and votes for a right-to-work state candidae (Donald Trump) or a freed-trade proponent (Billary Clinton) is an oxy maroon!

image.jpeg

UniteandWin

It's simple don't give to D.R.I.V.E if you don't agree with the IBT's political endorsements. I personally contribute, because because I have seen the money in action, and it was in my favor as a union employee

Sent using BrownCafe App