Teamsters Spouses United

Kruldingo

Also it's not only the o/t that may be a prob for some. When I explained to my wife that we are basically like an armored truck with all the valuables we carry except we're not armored or armed or have any procedure on what to do except lay down & take it! This became a security & safety concern for my wife as well as my children.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When I explained to my wife that we are basically like an armored truck with all the valuables we carry except we're not armored or armed or have any procedure on what to do except lay down & take it! This became a security & safety concern for my wife as well as my children.

Nice move Columbo.
If I may suggest, if you find a copperhead snake in your basement or driveway, don't tell your wife.

Indecisi0n

Also it's not only the o/t that may be a prob for some. When I explained to my wife that we are basically like an armored truck with all the valuables we carry except we're not armored or armed or have any procedure on what to do except lay down & take it! This became a security & safety concern for my wife as well as my children.

If someone comes up to me with a weapon and demands stuff I will go ahead and give him a 30 minute tutorial on how to operate the car. From how to use 3 points of contact getting in out of car to using the ebrake starting out on hills so not to roll back. After that I will offer him my lunch and wave goodbye as he drives away.

Kruldingo

Pessimism only feeds the corp giant. Unless your trying new ways to improve your working conditions for you & those around you then UPS had already won you over makin you think they are some kinda inatimate monster that can't be changed when in reality it's a bunch of ordinary people who put their pants on the same way you do. Keep in mind it's not only the life you lead but the legacy you leave behind.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I got home at 5:30 and it's 6 and my wife is still at work and she started at 7:30. I might have to picket in front of her company.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Lol...how many drivers have been robbed, beat up or killed( RIP) and still ups does nothing about it.....zip zilch.naddA...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If someone comes up to me with a weapon and demands stuff I will go ahead and give him a 30 minute tutorial on how to operate the car. From how to use 3 points of contact getting in out of car to using the ebrake starting out on hills so not to roll back. After that I will offer him my lunch and wave goodbye as he drives away.

They would probably look at the load quality on the car and say friend it....stealing the truck isn't worth it

S

serenity now

Is there Spouses Married to Teamsters who want to get rid of them and make it look like an accident? My wife would be all for that one.

anyone that tries to off a spouse will be put under a microscope
they have opportunity, and they damn sure have motive

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Pessimism only feeds the corp giant. Unless your trying new ways to improve your working conditions for you & those around you then UPS had already won you over makin you think they are some kinda inatimate monster that can't be changed when in reality it's a bunch of ordinary people who put their pants on the same way you do. Keep in mind it's not only the life you lead but the legacy you leave behind.

Delver boxes. Go home. Might not be the spouse that needs counseling.

didyousheetit

doesn't sound like you expected the unexpected