teamsters united candidate punks out

hyena

Really. No real issues here? I have no idea and no dogs in this fight. It just seem pathetic that fat and bad breath are all you guys got... No re-enforcing arguments. No issues. If I cared about any of this I would be disappointed in the leaders. Just like I am disappointed in the US presidential candidates.
image.gif

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Really. No real issues here? I have no idea and no dogs in this fight. It just seem pathetic that fat and bad breath are all you guys got... No re-enforcing arguments. No issues. If I cared about any of this I would be disappointed in the leaders. Just like I am disappointed in the US presidential candidates.
Don't forget making fun of someone cleaning toilets.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Don't forget making fun of someone cleaning toilets.
I don't belong in this topic since I am completely clueless. As someone that has cleaned up a lot of toilets for my family over the years I guess
I like the gif but maybe it's a good time to debate whatever issues you are concerned about. As I said I have no idea what you guys are debating. According to @Lead Belly it's toilet cleaning, halitosis, and overeating. There has to be more to this than that.

I don't belong in this topic since I am completely clueless. As someone that has cleaned up a lot of toilets for my family over the years I guess

I like the gif but maybe it's a good time to debate whatever issues you are concerned about. As I said I have no idea what you guys are debating. According to @Lead Belly it's toilet cleaning, halitosis, and overeating. There has to be more to this than that.
Maybe you should start a thread about cleaning toilets if you know a lot about it. I clean toilets in my house. My wife appreciates that I will do anything.

None. I own one other parenting forum for parents of autistic and troubled children that cannot pay for itself. It is hosted on the bc server. Look it up.
It's your story. I work 60 plus hours a week with a stay at home wife from a good teamster job and you are going to try and shame me because my wife appreciates that I do a lot around me the house. Are you drunk?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's your story. I work 60 plus hours a week with a stay at home wife from a good teamster job and you are going to try and shame me because my wife appreciates that I do a lot around me the house. Are you drunk?
My records are all public records. Stop threatening me with your screenshots of what gets posted here.