teamsters united candidate punks out

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay, I get it. I am designated to be the evil one. Even though I have no dog in these fights you guys are tribal minded and you need an enemy. I will accept that role if you find that relevant to what you are really fighting for. Seems like I am a distraction, but these things actually matter.

Okay, I get it. I am designated to be the evil one. Even though I have no dog in these fights you guys are tribal minded and you need an enemy. I will accept that role if you find that relevant to what you are really fighting for. Seems like I am a distraction, but these things actually matter.
They matter ..they just go over the top
I really can't explain it to you. But it does mean something

You tagged. You haven't talked to me in ages. That was working for you. I'd just leave it like that. You don't like me. I get it. You don't wish me well so why say it? You divulged what we talk about through private messages. I would just not tag me. Go with what works. I wish you all the health and happiness in the world but am more than fine with you Ignoring me. I've stuck up for you on this site when you were vilified in the past. I can't take men going after women. If I see an injustice I would speak up. You posting privets information about our discussions on the open forum is mind boggling and kinda out of character. I can tell you this @cheryl I'll never message you again or give you any kind of heads up when I see somethings posted here that aren't what your tos stands for. You are so fascinated by the Internet I'm sure you will see it. Have a good one. Make sure you keep up the regular maintenance on your one car. If you don't have two that one is a necessity.

hyena

Well...
You can't always explain everything.
Things have gotten a lot worse since your husband was at Brown.

Not a dig at you but unless you work here, you would never believe the crap that's going on.
That's why we stand up brother! Their behavior doesn't change without a little reinforcement. Stand up to the bully's

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well...
You can't always explain everything.
Things have gotten a lot worse since your husband was at Brown.

Not a dig at you but unless you work here, you would never believe the crap that's going on.
Thank god I am getting close to retirement.

I don't know how the newbies will be able to handle it.

5 or more years PT, then a 30 day probation where about half or more get kicked back to PT.

Then a 4 year wage progression to get to top pay.

All if they can survive 5 years at poverty PT wages.

And this doesn't include all the crap they heave onto rookies.

Thank god I am getting close to retirement.

I don't know how the newbies will be able to handle it.

5 or more years PT, then a 30 day probation where about half or more get kicked back to PT.

Then a 4 year wage progression to get to top pay.

All if they can survive 5 years at poverty PT wages.

And this doesn't include all the crap they heave onto rookies.
I agree with you