Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

Instigator

Why because Tim told you so.
No because I am a Local 89 member and we discovered that fact by doing multiple FOIA requests during negotiations and found out Hall never reopened the contract for UPS or UPS Freight. When we called him out on that he reluctantly admitted it. You can play dumb all you want but those are the facts.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When you can't run on your record, Lie and Spin and go Negative,......
There is already a website for that. Paff, levin and a few steering committee members do a great job at it. The intelligent members can see through trash, but it's unfortunate that some are swindled into the vortex of negativity.

Spongebob1

There is already a website for that. Paff, L and a few steering committee members do a great job at it. The intelligent members can see through trash, but it's unfortunate that some are swindled into the vortex of negativity.

Geeeeeze,.... I didn't know Paff was running for G.P
and the "vortex of negativity" has come from you guys on here,....several of us just responded to the "crap" that was being posted,

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am a Local 89 member and we discovered that fact by doing multiple FOIA requests during negotiations

Really....

"Since 1967, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) has provided the public the right to request access to records from any federal agency. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government."

http://www.foia.gov/about.html

What federal government agency, provided information about the negotiations of a Labor Union ??

-Bug-

street walking cheetah

Really....

"Since 1967, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) has provided the public the right to request access to records from any federal agency. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government."

What federal government agency, provided information about the negotiations of a Labor Union ??

-Bug-

http://www.fmcs.gov/internet/

It didn't take much to figure that out.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What's in it for me. No matter what I say it will get spun. I could post all kinda factual information and it will get slammed. This is a message board why would I expect anything else.
If you believed that, you and the rest of the bell ringers, would not sit in vidual over these election threads.
If you had what you advertised, you would most assuredly broadcast it.

You only know what you're told, which is conjecture.

I have chosen to speak of what I know to be true, not the latest from the quilting circle.

Instigator

Really....

-Bug-
Federal Mediation and Concillatory Service. FMCS - that's where reopened notices go . Really

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The rest is the letter dated 4-24-14 from the National Negotiating Committee they forgot about.
We remember Article 12 sec 6 of the IBT Constitution which renders the rest of the article mute, when ever the General Executive Board deems it necessary and it must be amended next summer.

5habits100

If you believed that, you and the rest of the bell ringers, would not sit in vidual over these election threads.
If you had what you advertised, you would most assuredly broadcast it.

You only know what you're told, which is conjecture.

I have chosen to speak of what I know to be true, not the latest from the quilting circle.
So you complain about the name calling, then you call names. Typical of someone like you. It's ok for you to do it but then you rat those out who give it back to you.