Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

anHOURover

Typical mester. You think the who world revolves around you and ups.
I'm a meeeeester because I stood up and fought for thousands of teamsters? You guys admitted that under hoffa leadership we are weak.... You roosters want hoffa to win but pray that the other sellout hall takes over right after the election.. Hoffa will never walk away from the position!! He's going to have to die or be voted out! Ups gives him too many gifts to walk Away!! FACT

anHOURover

The IBT did what was right for the majority of the members.
Your wrong!! What was right for the majority of teamsters should have been to bring the rest of the upsers up to our standards in healthcare. Your also saying 4 year progression is right??
Your also saying screwing the retirees was proper??
Not addressing subcontracting again was the right thing to do for the majority??
What's in the water in upstate ny?? The fracking companies may have done too much fracking in your neighborhood!!

Last edited:
I'm a meeeeester because I stood up and fought for thousands of teamsters? You guys admitted that under hoffa leadership we are weak.... You roosters want hoffa to win but pray that the other sellout hall takes over right after the election.. Hoffa will never walk away from the position!! He's going to have to die or be voted out! Ups gives him too many gifts to walk Away!! FACT
You fought for thousands? What are you a Ba, principal officer steward organizer or activist. I'm betting you are a member. A member hopefully in good standing that voted and goes on brown cafe and Facebook and spouts off. In essence you are just an anonymous troll.

You are all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

You fought for thousands? What are you a Ba, principal officer steward organizer or activist. I'm betting you are a member. A member hopefully in good standing that voted and goes on brown cafe and Facebook and spouts off. In essence you are just an anonymous troll.

You are all over the place.
It's against the TOS to reveal who I am... Everything I post is a fact! I fought for thousands! Fact!!
Don't discount what I am doing simply because we have different opinions on how mr hoffa , hall and OLYIN are running this union,, You believe we are doing great under this leadership. I believe we are in a low point in teamsters history. I believe this leadership has run this once great union into the ground!

anHOURover

Your wrong!! What was right for the majority of teamsters should have been to bring the rest of the upsers up to our standards in healthcare. Your also saying 4 year progression is right??
Your also saying screwing the retirees was proper??
Not addressing subcontracting again was the right thing to do for the majority??
What's in the water in upstate ny?? The gas companies may have done too much fracking in your neighborhood!!

It's against the TOS to reveal who I am... Everything I post is a fact! I fought for thousands! Fact!!
Don't discount what I am doing simply because we have different opinions on how mr hoffa , hall and OLYIN are running this union,, You believe we are doing great under this leadership. I believe we are in a low point in teamsters history. I believe this leadership has run this once great union into the ground!
If you say so.

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437655183.563875.jpg

I'm starting a pool to see how much longer hoffa will make it... Either by screwing teamsters or natural causes he's about to be put up in a nursing home!
The make up at the camera ops cover up a lot!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
See what happens when things are taken out of context?

Who is controlling when the recording is started and stopped?

That's the problem with trying to make heads or tails out of Liam's "recordings".
I love how everyone starts talking about context when Tim is recorded.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Writing a statement doesn't make it a fact. And opinion doesn't need to be factual.