Teamsters United Rocks!!!

You go mr I can't WIN in my own local election we need you to unclog a urinal
image.jpeg

Don't flatter yourself,..... "Stealing" really you maroon, you have nothing worth taking,.....
Be like YOU?... Bahahaha Bahahaha Bahahaha....

Not a chance in hell I want to be like You!!!
You are proving you want to be me with every post son. Next thing you know you are going to go out and lose 100 pounds and get hair implants.

Spongebob1

You are proving you want to be me with every post son. Next thing you know you are going to go out and lose 100 pounds and get hair implants.

Not a chance in hell I want to be you,..... get over yourself!
I could stand to lose 20 pounds, but then again so could you!
Hair implants?..... Bahahaha Bahahaha, I have more hair than you!

You have assumed again you think you know who I'am,.... wrong again! But I know who you are!!

You have assumed again you think you know who I'am,.... wrong again! But I know who you are!!
Last time I saw you you were fat and going bald. You know it and so do I. Keep hitting that icecream. McDonald's called. They have your 6 bacon double cheeseburgers.

And if you think that then you must really have me mistaken for someone else. Lol

Spongebob1

Last time I saw you you were fat and going bald. You know it and so do I. Keep hitting that icecream. McDonald's called. They have your 6 bacon double cheeseburgers.

I'm not bald, and not 100 pounds overweight either,...
Keep dreaming little boy!

That makes about 10 different people now that you thought I was!

That's a misdirection and you know it. You know you are big boned with no hair on the top of your head and that I know it.

Last edited:

So yea you are one of those guys that needs to shave the head but you still grow in on the side. And you aren't 100 pounds overweight more like 75 pounds. My bad. I should have clarified that.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Most women find a 6 foot 3 215 pound man very attractive. Just saying. Couple that with a full head of hair as we all get older 10 out of 10 women are going to be more attracted to me than you. At least you have a good 22.3 job to attract them.
Lead take it easy on spongebob.....he's probably been a teamster for 5 years .......he's probably in line to be a vp on the tu slate.......do they even have a full slate yet?

Lead take it easy on spongebob.....he's probably been a teamster for 5 years .......he's probably in line to be a vp on the tu slate.......do they even have a full slate yet?
I know I should take it easy on him. I don't want him to quit again. I like breaking him down. I'll try and say some positive things to him. Actually if he buzzes his hair it will look better. If he watches what h eats he won't look as fat.

How's this?

LagunaBrown

Don't flatter yourself,..... "Stealing" really you maroon, you have nothing worth taking,.....
Be like YOU?... Bahahaha Bahahaha Bahahaha....

Not a chance in hell I want to be like You!!!
You are totally stealing his lines........ Your a parrot. Everything you say is right off TDU websites.

LagunaBrown

Did you put that in bold because your getting owned or mad?