Teamsters United Rocks!!!

image.png

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
the members finally have someone in their court, someone that will be their voice, someone that will stand beside them and fight, someone that's been a "working teamster" someone that worked their way to the top, 37 years a teamster, 23 years as a B.A and Principal Officer, he's been there as a rank and file teamster and steward, he's exactly what the teamsters need right now,.. Let's get rid of the give-backs, the concessions, and the coruption! I stand with friend.Z

Teamsters United Rocks!!!
You obviously have no idea who Fred is.

wide load

The Teamsters United guys are the only ones standing up for us on the shop floor, against management. The H H guys are way too cozy on the side of management. And that's why their spokesperson lost a steward election. And they're gonna lose the delegate election.
Oh really, the guy running against OB can't be found at his barns. A principal officer that is too afraid of facing the membership.

Spongebob1

Wrong.

Way beyond.... wrong.

The Union "bug" comes from the printer (vendor) being Union.

Typical, uninformed TDU supporter.

How long have you been a Union member ?

Like 5 minutes ??

-Bug-

I think you misunderstand, if FZ or anybody has a t-shirt with the "union bug" or a flyer with the "union bug" on they can most assuredly wear it, advertise it hang it up on the wall, pass it out and so on,...
If I take a picture of it I will post it,... You guys do the same!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wrong.

Way beyond.... wrong.

The Union "bug" comes from the printer (vendor) being Union.

Typical, uninformed TDU supporter.

How long have you been a Union member ?

Like 5 minutes ??

-Bug-
We bought our own printer and all of the necessary supplies at Costco for campaigning.
PBT_zps46fj3xm3.png

wide load

I think you misunderstand, if FZ or anybody has a t-shirt with the "union bug" or a flyer with the "union bug" on they can most assuredly wear it, advertise it hang it up on the wall, pass it out and so on,...
If I take a picture of it I will post it,... You guys do the same!!!
I asked HOW DOES TDU GET AWAY WITH USING THE UNION BUG! TDU RUNS THE TU CAMPAIGN