Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

804brown

Temper? Temper? What you witnessed was 100 people waiting to see if Tim was gonna answer the videos that have been put out!!! Hi Tim? No rumor report at that GM meeting. The members believe Liam totally!!! So what needed to said! Wasn't. He didn't come close bringing it up. As for that 6 years of greatness?? I guess it shows that one mans junk! Is another mans treasure!! Because local 804 is shambles!!!

Oh ya! Love the red clown nose!
i
Actually Tim did answer the "rumor report" a the meeting. As for him answering the videos, Tim has done that already. Im sure he is not going to answer every petty video Liam makes. The videos and rebuttals have been out for months...AGAIN...if the members were so outraged at Tim, they all had a chance to make their voices heard. Crickets!! Because Tim has visited the buildings and explained what really happened in person, one on one or at parking lot meetings or building visits.
You say "the members believe Liam totally". Where is the proof. Liam had months to bring members to this meeting as well as the two other Old Guard slates. When Tim announced "New Business", crickets!!
I learned that Liam had brought a box of clown noses to the meeting. Only one true clown actually wore it.
As the the "6 years of greatness" line, I never said things were great. I did post that things have "greatly" improved. I stand by that statement.

member6045

Lets be serious here. No one has been refused anything. If members stay in the network, their bills are paid. Simple. If they go outside the network, the plan pays a certain percentage and the member pays the rest. Simple.

As for "eliminating a good medical plan", LOL, you have no clue. That "good medical plan" had less doctors covered and cost the plan too much. It was unsustainable. The Fund would have been in the red in June of 2011 if nothing was done. With that change of plans, the Fund now has a surplus which will allow certain benefits to be returned such as lowering the monthly costs to retirees!!

How much of the $1500 goes toward the members!! Answer the question? Or better yet! How much do you and Tim feel the member should be entitled too

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hi guys. Just wanted to point a couple of things out.

The rooster stuff is really stupid and childish, but if that's how you want to present yourselves then that's your decision. In my humble opinion you are undermining your own credibility.

2hoursover I sent you a message asking you to change your username today, or I would change it for you to the username I suggested in that message.

The rooster stuff is really stupid and childish, but if that's how you want to present yourselves then that's your decision. In my humble opinion you are undermining your own credibility.

2hoursover I sent you a message asking you to change your username today, or I would change it for you to the username I suggested in that message. Here's a link in case you can't figure out how to change it. http://www.browncafe.com/community/account/UsernameChange
Good evening. Cheryl

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Good evening. Cheryl
Hello I've. Is this your dog?
gumbysdog.jpg

This is not stupid of childish at all...

2hoursover

2hoursover I sent you a message asking you to change your username today, or I would change it for you to the username I suggested in that message.
Sorry Cheryl. I just saw the message. Can you change my name to 2hoursover