Teamsters United slate has enough signatures to be accredited

804brown

There base has dwindled. Tim doesn't have control of any building in this local! He's probably has more support in 251 than he does in 804!
I could quote you similar lines in older posts from 2012 from people like you. People like you were saying "they have no support", "they never show up at a building", and other lies. But guess what: they were re-elected. Then they negotiated a fair and strong contract like they promised. Do you really think our membership will reject Members United after delivering on that contract with the pension increase and more FT jobs??
They show up, even at night...they tell us the truth...they protect our funds and benefits...they aren't corrupt...they don't drive around in Cadillacs...they came through on the contract...what more do you want?? They do their jobs!!

What do you believe is the job of an elected Union official? I believe that job is to educate, build and uphold the standards set before you. To educate means to be man enough to tell a member when there wrong also! Local 804 Executive Board lacks the ability to perform this act!! They refuse to change members behavior! They are scared to tell a person that there is a different way to approach things! That said! We lost a Shop Steward that fought hard! But was never taught how to the smart fight!!!! That said! Another steward lost his job to the new panel system.
What did he get terminated for?

10 point

What do you believe is the job of an elected Union official? I believe that job is to educate, build and uphold the standards set before you. To educate means to be man enough to tell a member when there wrong also! Local 804 Executive Board lacks the ability to perform this act!! They refuse to change members behavior! They are scared to tell a person that there is a different way to approach things! That said! We lost a Shop Steward that fought hard! But was never taught how to the smart fight!!!! That said! Another steward lost his job to the new panel system.
Stewards get trained?