Teamsters United wins Southern Region & two new VPs will replace TJ & KW!

Hofficer Hater

The Southern region has spoken and defeated the Hoffa-Hall slate 56.7% to 43.3% or 10,786 to 8,230. That's a 13.4% spread. With this vote Tyson J. and Ken W. have been replaced by two new VPs: Kim S and John P.

Hoffa still leads the national 52.7% to 47.3% or 41,348 to 37,086. That's a small 5.5% spread.

Expect Hoffa to lose the Central by a huge margin tomorrow.

Hofficer Hater

No response from the Hoffa lovers?

Who are you gonna blame for Hoffa's small victory in the East and his butt kicking in the south by TDU?

LeadBelly

Banned
No response from the Hoffa lovers?

Who are you gonna blame for Hoffa's small victory in the East and his butt kicking in the south by TDU?

If you want any to call it like it is you would have to call hoffas victory in the east small and Z's victory in the south small. My guy Sean is still in. We lost Tyson J and mr. Wood. Obviously if those two couldn't get their members to vote the are both dead old wood. The deserve it. But Sean takes care of his business out east and showed up big.

Call me like you see em. It's tight.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you want any to call it like it is you would have to call hoffas victory in the east small and Z's victory in the south small. My guy Sean is still in. We lost Tyson J and mr. Wood. Obviously if those two couldn't get their members to vote the are both dead old wood. The deserve it. But Sean takes care of his business out east and showed up big.

Call me like you see em. It's tight.
Like you said Sean is the future of this Union and if he gets in and pushes back on ups and these other corporations who do what the friend they want to without any recourse then he will have my vote!!

anHOURover

Like you said Sean is the future of this Union and if he gets in and pushes back on ups and these other corporations who do what the friend they want to without any recourse then he will have my vote!!

Sean will be In jail after all the corruption is exposed. You watch and see
The future behind bars

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So it looks like h and friend will both get about 100k votes... So what happen to the other 1.2 million teamsters who were sent ballots??? Wtf???