Teamsters voice anger with pension trustee

Holydriver

There wasn't and there probably never will be in our lifetime. But it's always nice to throw some innuendo out there to get the sheep stired up.
yea, but most union officials are the 1% that they so vehemently attack. these fools all make well into the 6 figure ranges all being paid off of the dues of a working making far fewer in pay. this is a prime example of what unions are....take the dues of its members and use the money to cut those same members benefits. glad i live in a right to work state. at least i have a choice whether or not i contribute to this form of corruption. regular old politicians just like the crooks in DC

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yea, but most union officials are the 1% that they so vehemently attack. these fools all make well into the 6 figure ranges all being paid off of the dues of a working making far fewer in pay. this is a prime example of what unions are....take the dues of its members and use the money to cut those same members benefits. glad i live in a right to work state. at least i have a choice whether or not i contribute to this form of corruption. regular old politicians just like the crooks in DC
So are you a scab or not?

ViewAskew

But you will still take the pay and benefits right?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But you will still take the pay and benefits right?
I sure will.

There are always people "like you".

Take something, for nothing in return.

I'd take pay and benefits at a non union job as well.

What's stopping you ?

But other employers do provide them..

Why don't you think for a minute....

And, list them.

How many employers pay upward of $35/hr with no/low cost health insurance for a job that requires only a HS diploma and drivers license?

Holydriver, is going to tell us.

We might be waiting.... for a long time.

-Bug-

10 point

I sure will. I'd take pay and benefits at a non union job as well. And you may not believe it. But other employers do provide them..
Get into HVAC work. The pay is at least $55-100/hr. Welding trades pay extremely well.
There's other great paying trades out there (union or nonunion) you just have to do some research.

Doing what you like to do has other rewards as well.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Get into HVAC work. The pay is at least $55-100/hr. Welding trades pay extremely well.
There's other great paying trades out there (union or nonunion) you just have to do some research.

Doing what you like to do has other rewards as well.

It might help....

If you forward that advice to Tim S.

Working as a Teamster "Leader" hasn't worked out.

Having a (different) trade to fall back on, is smart.

-Bug-

10 point

It might help....

If you forward that advice to Tim S.

Working as a Teamster "Leader" hasn't worked out.

Having a trade to fall back on, is smart.

-Bug-
I don't have any contact with him but I doubt if he'd be interested in it anyway.

It's educational watching the posts about bad members tearing down "our great union" and as soon as an opposing member loses "some" treat him/her as a rtw advocate instead of acknowledging the effort people exert to try to get involved and make a difference. At least they try.

I've read multiple belittling stabs at Bubblehead for losing (by twelve votes) his election bid but constantly read how no one steps up to make a difference.

It's really about who is on your team.
Evidently there's more than one team in Teamsters here and those that don't kiss the right butts are TDU trash, Republicans, or just "negative".

That's an oxymoron, short sighted, and a great representation for all prospective union members (who are watching) to consider.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's educational watching the posts about bad members tearing down "our great union" and as soon as an opposing member loses "some" treat him/her as a rtw advocate instead of acknowledging the effort people exert to try to get involved and make a difference. At least they try.

It is certainly educational, watching "members" finally crawl out of their shell.

But, for most.... they are "a day late and a dollar short".

It's really about who is on your team.

Lets see....

If the rest of the "rats" try to flee the ship.

Or, cop a plea.

-Bug-

10 point

It is certainly educational, watching "members" finally crawl out of their shell.

But, for most.... they are "a day late and a dollar short".

Lets see....

If the rest of the "rats" try to flee the ship.

Or, cop a plea.

-Bug-
"A day late".
"A dollar short".
"Rats".

That post just proved my point.

10 point

BTW...
Yes, Sylvester lost.
By 2.33% of the total votes placed.
With all the bad PR Liam spent hours upon hours posting I would have to say that was not an indication that he wasn't still extremely popular and had strong turnout support.

From Porter to President is still a statement that many are fed up with the status quo. Losing by 2-3% is still a loss but it still shows his popularity after everything that went on in the last two yrs.

10 point

Can anybody define what a scab is anymore.
All the Neanderthals in the Teamsters have rendered the term meaningless.
They inflate the big rat balloon outside the job where nonunion (scabs) work.

They equate scabs with rats.
Bug just posted that even Union members are like rats on a ship.
Maybe rats have scabs.
So confusing.