Teamsters vp cost his membership 2 million dollars

watdaflock?

5bc46f81a313a0669b208cbe01ccb78e.jpg

JTIwwWW.png

22c.gif

slantnosechevy

It's close to the same scenario at Local 710. As trustee, he's trying to get that local out from under a $40,000 a month rent payment the previous regime agreed to.The problem is Coli told a Federal judge to go foch himself in court some time ago. Judges have long term memories and many friends.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Another Hoffa right hand man caught up !! The story is becoming all too familiar!! Bug you support these roosters? You must be getting a kickback!!
Wait for the "TDU" but(sic) kisser quote coming from bug. Some of these Hoffa party boys can offer no reasonable explanation to the increasing failures of Hoffa/Hall but to accuse you of being a TDU turncoat. I wish Hoffs was gone too but he holds all the cards and rigs elections to suit his own interest.In the meantime;give-back,give-back,give-back,screwing rank and file teamsters every time there's a new contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Wait for the "TDU" but(sic) kisser quote coming from bug. Some of these Hoffa party boys can offer no reasonable explanation to the increasing failures of Hoffa/Hall but to accuse you of being a TDU turncoat. I wish Hoffs was gone too but he holds all the cards and rigs elections to suit his own interest.In the meantime;give-back,give-back,give-back,screwing rank and file teamsters every time there's a new contract.
Rigs elections? You mistake him for the incumbent 18 years ago.

Wide load and lead belly get real quiet when their boys get in trouble!
Yea or it could be I wasn't on this site to much this week because I was working my ass off to collect signatures for hall. Working 10 to 12 hours a day and also spending my off hours acquiringsignatures left me wiped out till a little while ago. Good try